Arthurlie 2016-17

megaspinnernet2

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How did Devlin get on for yous? Was disappointed when he left, thought he could of still cut it in league 2. Any ideas where he's off to next?

Rhys is a mate of mine. Personally thought he done well towards the end of the season when I was attending games. I'm gutted he's on his road to another club but it's maybe the knock on the head he needs instead of getting too comfortable under the same club. Hope he goes to a club close by in the west premier though as I can't be assed travelling miles to go see him play lol.

How did Devlin get on for yous? Was disappointed when he left, thought he could of still cut it in league 2. Any ideas where he's off to next?

I thought he was a decent player for us, and disappointed he's leaving.

No idea where he's off to.

Rhys deserved an offer of a contract in my opinion. Good solid player. He seemed to suffer a bit as others around him weren't doing their jobs. Significant that some of his better displays came after the loan signing of Nimmo. Good lad on and off the park. He won't have a problem in getting offers.

Not been announced yet so you'll need to bare with the club as they can't announce it till the keepers are out of contract with their current club.

One from a Glasgow club, and the other Lanarkshire. 

Archived