Game of the Season

A measure of quite how pitiful our season was, is to be found in the fact that my highlight involved a late comeback to secure a home draw with Falkirk.Just writing that is sore.

Yeah it wasnt a season of classics. I would go for the 6-0 over Dumbarton that could easily have been 10. We were tremendous that day albeit Dumbarton were awful. Plus I had a hospitality table that day and it made for a great day.

I quite enjoyed the win over Hibs but it wasnt a great game.

Four games stick out

St mirren 2 Falkirk 3

Falkirk 3 Rangers 2

Hibs 2 Falkirk 2

Falkirk 3 Hibs 2

St mirren and Rangers ones are carbon copies, play shit first half then major improvement 2nd half, Hibs 2-2 defied logic to get owt from being 2-0 down but I'll go for the play off win against Hibs, the nite the TFS actually felt like home and erased a little bit of the brockville miss

Our 2-1 win away to Falkirk was good, felt like last season where we started our run to stay up, just a shame we bottled it.

The 1-0 win at home to Rangers would have been a lot more pleasing if it actually meant something.

Four games stick out

St mirren 2 Falkirk 3

Falkirk 3 Rangers 2

Hibs 2 Falkirk 2

Falkirk 3 Hibs 2

St mirren and Rangers ones are carbon copies, play shit first half then major improvement 2nd half, Hibs 2-2 defied logic to get owt from being 2-0 down but I'll go for the play off win against Hibs, the nite the TFS actually felt like home and erased a little bit of the brockville miss

The Rangers and St Mirren games were obviously amazing, but you could see the improvement in performance and the longer it went on, the more likely we were to win. The 2-2 at Hibs edges it for me, because we were dead and buried at 2-0 with 10 men and it came as more of a shock.

The play-off game against Hibs is my favourite home game this season, even though I was in the main stand for it.

The two defeats of Hibs at Stark's were enjoyable as was the 4-3 against St Mirren and all those late winners against Morton. But for sheer scenes at the equaliser and avoiding an unwanted title party on our pitch, it has to be the 3-3 against Rangers.

Has to be the 3-3 game at Home to Rangers, not only because of the 94th minute equaliser a couple of minutes after the missed penalty, but also because it was as even a game as you'll find. It could have gone either way the whole game. Longridge's goal helped as well.

Honourable mentions to

The 4-3 home win against St Mirren - Hardie's hatrick..

The 3-2 home win against Morton - Mckeown's goal as an absolute beauty. Also the fact that we scored literally 90 seconds after their first and their second goals as well.

Also surprisingly, the 2-1 away win to St Mirren in March was brilliant all because it was the Louis Longridge show. How easy it was for him to wind up the St Mirren support was unreal. :lol:

Would go for our 3-0 demolition of Hibs at Easter Road, but as I only watched that on periscope I'll have to go for the 2-2 draw at Ibrox. The scenes when Stefan put us 2-1 up with 6 minutes left will not be easily forgotten, nor will the most seething, raging celebration of an equaliser which followed a few minutes later.

Honourable mention to the Motherwell Cup win, which produced seething scenes in the away end and ended up with an absurd number of police arriving to sort it. Got their manager bagged too.

Archived