In the interests of balance should there be any sanctions for the joyo

Hibs sanctions.  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In your dreams mate, your club will have to be seen to be hammered.

Depends what the police report and inquiries made conclude buddy.  If there was players assaulted then rightfully so.   

There will be hundreds of cameras in the stadium and everything will come out over time mate. 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And again the myth if Glasgow being a sectarian warzone begins to come out , 

They are bang on right. Any open top but parade for the rangers would have to confine itself to going round ibrox stadium. If my mob had one it would have to go up and down London road a few times. What do you think would happen if an open top bus parade went from Celtic park to Bridgeton cross, 2 minutes from Parkhead?

Carnage is the correct answer.

There would have been no fighting had the rangers fans not entered the pitch. There was no reason whatsoever to do so apart from looking to fight.

How can you justify it?

One wee p***k hitting Lee Wallace justifies 100s of rangers fans entering the pitch look for trouble? Like Manchester Rangers couldn't take it.

What are you on about you slaver, your support went on the pitch smashed up the goals, tore up the pitch, attacked players and went looking for scraps with fans. But nah there was only trouble cause of some rangers fans :lol: :lol:

Again a load of pish , open top busses are not the done thing in Glasgow and hence why us or celtic never bother with one , even when both teams won European trophies the prefer option was to open the stadiums up for fans and this still carries on to this day

Rangers actually had an open top bus parade planned for returning from Manchester regardless of losing which was cancelled out of respect for tommy burns

Sounds like utter bollocks to me. In what way would an open top bus parade be disrespectful? And in what way is cancelling one respectful?

It's just a nonsense excuse that is used to fool morons as they can't tell the truth, the truth being that there would be huge scraps as Sevco (Oldco at the time) and their sisters Celtic would go mental. And everyone knows it, even those who pretend otherwise.

Just over exuberance © SFA vice-president.

What you talking about it was all rangers fault, I'll have you know hibernian fans were just on the pitch to celebrate and weren't looking to cause bother at all.

:lol:

What are you on about you slaver, your support went on the pitch smashed up the goals, tore up the pitch, attacked players and went looking for scraps with fans. But nah there was only trouble cause of some rangers fans :lol: :lol:

Smashed up the goals - will pay for damage. - Tore up the pitch, small bits but over exagurating.

Attacked players, prove this.

Went looking for scraps?  Far less hibees than **** done this as you will know.

There wouldn't have been any violence if the rangers fans hadn't got involved as poor losers.  Only a *** or a sympithiser would see it differently.

Smashed up the goals - will pay for damage. - Tore up the pitch, small bits but over exagurating.

Attacked players, prove this.

Went looking for scraps? Far less hibees than **** done this as you will know.

There wouldn't have been any violence if the rangers fans hadn't got involved as poor losers. Only a *** or a sympithiser would see it differently.

The evidence of the attacks are all over the Internet and papers, a sizeable number of hibs fans went looking for a scrap. " only a *** or a sympathiser would see it differently " lawl wot no anyone with half a brain cell that isnt foaming at the mouth at the mere mention of the word Rangers can see that the biggest portion of blame lies with hibs.

" exagurating " " sympithiser "

Good lord :lol:

The evidence of the attacks are all over the Internet and papers, a sizeable number of hibs fans went looking for a scrap. " only a *** or a sympathiser would see it differently " lawl wot no anyone with half a brain cell that isnt foaming at the mouth at the mere mention of the word Rangers can see that the biggest portion of blame lies with hibs.

" exagurating " " sympithiser "

Good lord :lol:

Again, if it's all over the internet can you post links to all the rangers players being attacked and spat on? I've seen one, lee Wallace and the guy has been identified already.

A tiny tiny fraction of the hibs fans went on to cause bother, every single one of the rangers fans who went on the pitch went to fight.

Hibs will get into trouble of the pitch invasion of course but rangers should be in bother for the fighting and attacking their fans went on the pitch to do.

Any other group of support would turn their backs and empty the stadium after such a devastating loss. They didn't - they seen an opportunity to attack they feenyun bassas.

Again, if it's all over the internet can you post links to all the rangers players being attacked and spat on? I've seen one, lee Wallace and the guy has been identified already.

A tiny tiny fraction of the hibs fans went on to cause bother, every single one of the rangers fans who went on the pitch went to fight.

Hibs will get into trouble of the pitch invasion of course but rangers should be in bother for the fighting and attacking their fans went on the pitch to do.

Any other group of support would turn their backs and empty the stadium after such a devastating loss. They didn't - they seen an opportunity to attack they feenyun bassas.

Rangers fans wait to applaud their team. Hibs fans win and start charging towards women and children

Rangers fans wait to applaud their team. Hibs fans win and start charging towards women and children

Worst alias ever.

They wanted to applaud their team on the pitch? Stop talking shits all your life.

SFA to appoint independent panel made up of Rod Peartree, Peter Lawwell, Neil Lennon, the Proclaimers and Philip Macgilligan.

You are a complete weirdo & fud! Do you really believe that there is an organised anti-rangers issue within the Proclaimers?

What you talking about it was all rangers fault, I'll have you know hibernian fans were just on the pitch to celebrate and weren't looking to cause bother at all.

Horrifying sectarian singing in that clip. I think the police should investigate.

First time I've seen the clip. That Hibby at about 15 seconds in, taking his wee laddie right up to the Rangers fans, what an imbecile.

Whats wrong with giving his wee boy an important lesson on glue sniffing and alcoholism?

I fear he's already graduated watching his old man every weekend. :( 

Archived