Rangers - What should the sanctions be?

261 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

smoke bombs, sectarian singing, invading the pitch and several assaults, including several fans kicking a guy lying on the ground. Nah, nothing to see here

My foots still a wee bit sore! Loved giving the junkies a kicking mind :lol:

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the guy was lifting the kid out of harms way. This kind of comment should result in a ban.

Why did his mate try to stop him then? And why did he go after the kid again whilst the kid was breaking free?

Something very sinister about it all.

Cleared of assault, 8 months for breach of the peace. I watched some political programme last night and the heid high yin copper on there reckoned that anyone who threw a punch would get jailed and everyone who damaged the pitch or goals would be looking at big fines, community service or jail time.

Wilson was found not proven of the trumped up "Sectarian" charge but found guilty of the breach of the peace charge that he'd been willing to admit from the start. The relatively heavy sentence for Breach of the peace was based on it being in the context of "highly volatile atmosphere" logic which would clearly apply here.

In Wilson's case they'd locked him up awaiting trial for so long that he didn't actually serve any time after the trial.

As justice goes it was very rough and ready and should probably have provoked more outrage at the time, but it was one isolated case.

If by September Police Scotland still have dozens or even hundreds of people locked up without having faced trial then that will probably kick up more of a stink.

Funny how when a handful of us Rangers fans stood our ground to protect women and Kids from being attacked, the Hivs shat it and ran. I felt bad for them. Kiddy on football hooligans :lol:

Hundreds of Grass FC fans piled on to fight small group of Hibs fans that were down that end. Most Hibs fans were in their own half just celebrating the win. "Protecting women and Children"😂 is this the same group of women and children that are on record saying they were terrified as hundreds of "fans" barged past them to get on the park for a fight ?

Out of all the heads gone statements I've read this week BurgerKing88 has risen head and shoulders above them all (David Gray style).

That's some effort son.

What a mess.

KingBilly88

My team: Scotland

:rolleyes:

Over exuberant hibs fans and sevco fans causing all the mayhem, being parroted by the P and B types.

Goad one.....tell us another story vicky.

Archived