BBC Bias

GiGi

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice to see you haven't taken it out of context.

I thought we were just comparing two things that were wrong and should be punished to find out which ones we found more acceptable?

I can't believe the amount of bullshit in this thread and thats just from the first few posts. The usual bullshit that gets spouted on here about "oh they were singing horrible songs"just to cover up your own junkie vile supporters. So singing a song is worse than going on the field where it is illegal for your fans to be on in the first place and then to assault opposition players and staff? In your own twisted world. Get the chip off your shoulder regarding Rangers, it is sad and pathetic. And for the comparisons to the tartan army in 77, none of the TA assaulted any opposing players and seeked out violence.

Kenny Miller's wife has denied that he was assaulted on Twitter.

I, for one would be shocked to find out that Rangers have been telling lies. That really wouldn't be like them at all.

Richard Wilson in the BBC online article..

'Small pockets of Rangers fans inevitably spilled onto the pitch'

Why was this 'inevitable' Richard?

'The emotional resonance of the club's anthem .. Rang a little hollow given the events that preceded it'

f**k off.

I can't believe the amount of bullshit in this thread and thats just from the first few posts. The usual bullshit that gets spouted on here about "oh they were singing horrible songs"just to cover up your own junkie vile supporters. So singing a song is worse than going on the field where it is illegal for your fans to be on in the first place and then to assault opposition players and staff? In your own twisted world. Get the chip off your shoulder regarding Rangers, it is sad and pathetic. And for the comparisons to the tartan army in 77, none of the TA assaulted any opposing players and seeked out violence.

Motherwell got off way too lightly for the similar pitch invasion in last season's playoffs and that set the precedent for the scenes after this cup final. This could escalate further into even bigger problems in future if the authorities don't manage to stop this trend of pitch invasions. People need to move past their hatred of Rangers and see the bigger picture in all of this. 

'The emotional resonance of the club's anthem .. Rang a little hollow given the events that preceded it'

f**k off.

He's a fucking moron. Took a picture of the Saint Johnstone support and claimed it was ICT fans who were attending McDiarmid in poor numbers :lol:

Noticed that today's 'red button' had no mention of the Scottish Cup in the headlines or even in the News in Brief. No bother with yesterdays FA Cup final or Frank Lampard's New York derby though. LvG is off, Shrewsbury got a new defender and Braintree have hired a manager. That's the weekend news covered apparently.

I can't believe the amount of bullshit in this thread and thats just from the first few posts. The usual bullshit that gets spouted on here about "oh they were singing horrible songs"just to cover up your own junkie vile supporters. So singing a song is worse than going on the field where it is illegal for your fans to be on in the first place and then to assault opposition players and staff? In your own twisted world. Get the chip off your shoulder regarding Rangers, it is sad and pathetic.

If you take the blue tinted specs off and wipe the tears and snotters off your screen, you'll see that wasn't the point / problem with any of this.

f**k off.

Exactly what I thought whilst reading it.

I've just seen an online petition to ban hibs from Europe 😂 suprise a rangers fan started it. How many boycotts will this start.

Seen a few of bluenose morons on FB demanding that the tie be replayed. Surprised their club hasn't issued a similar statement already tbh.

BBC on Rangers latest outrageous statement - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-36355559

"Rangers have demanded an independent investigation into the "shameful scenes" at the Scottish Cup final." 

The club said it was "incomprehensible" that no-one from the Scottish FA or Hibernian had condemned the violenceIt also hit out at Nicola Sturgeon for not condemning Hibs fans. The statement accused the football authorities of trying to "gloss over" the incident."

Then no editorial or opinion comment when it's clear that Rangers were lying. The SFA had condemned the disorder and announced a full investigation with the Police..

"After Saturday's game, Scottish Football Association chief executive Stewart Regan said: "Scottish FA is appalled by the scenes of disorder on the field immediately after full time and at the contemptible behaviour that ensued. What should have been an historic, memorable Scottish Cup final will now, sadly, be remembered for all the wrong reasons. The Scottish FA, along with Police Scotland and the stadium management have initiated a full investigation into the scenes that unfolded to understand how such a volume of supporters were able to enter the field."

That investigation should also include sectarian singing and the flares in the Rangers end.

f**k off.

I know. It's a terrible thing, picking on these poor, innocent Rangers supporters who have never, ever been in any bother in all their innocent little lives.

Why do the BBC employ Chick Young? The man is so out of touch with reality. The BBC have a responsibility to be even-handed and this guy is just a thick Rangers fan with a microphone. I hope to f**k his contact is up soon.

Why do the BBC employ Chick Young? The man is so out of touch with reality. The BBC have a responsibility to be even-handed and this guy is just a thick Rangers fan with a microphone. I hope to f**k his contact is up soon.

This is his last hurrah, he's fucking off to his boat or his motorbike or hanging out at Ibrox for free.

Probably because in the grand scheme of things people launching physical assaults and instigating a near riot is far more damaging and serious than people singing a song?

"The chlamydia kid"

😂

then

😳

then

🖕

then

😎

Archived