Congratulations Hibernian FC - 114 Years worth the wait!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibs name was always on the cup - 0-2 down to Hearts, win a shitfest semi and "Rangers " beat the shite Celtic that often turns up. Pity some neds let the side down but shame those "Rangers " fans were forced onto the pitch!

The wife is now adamant that the cup will be taken away by the sanctions that hibs are going to face..

:lol::lol::lol:

Just like all their trophies were taken away.

:lol::lol::lol:

Get it right up ye, ya mope faced git...

My wife is blaming the police "for not acting quick enough and not being prepared".

Ladies and gents, welcome to facepalm central.

a tiny minority were determeined to Hibs it tho ....scenes reminiscent of the early 80's just as they were talking about allowing alcohol at games ...well thats a no no now and for many years to come thx assholes (not the majority of Hibs fans) Pitch ripped up goalposts down ...Wembley all over again 

See what playing until the final whistle brings. You have learned the way of the Bairn (A last minute winning goal) Congrats enjoy and good luck next year but only if we win tomorrow.

just in from a wee family celebration, as i left the hoose earlier, aw the Hibees were swarming on the park and i thought " 50 feckin weans oan the Fir Park grass resulted in a year of *** protests , whit the fook they gonna be like now. LOLZ

Archived