Non falkirk and killie fans.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Falkirk to go up, they deserve it for their hardworking football over the season and their belief in young players. Not a great Houston fan but if they can get rid of the agent who seems to control the road to Swansea and keep some lads for another season they will survive against dross like Accies

It'd be nice if we didn't have to put up with Houston's shite for another year but I think Killie coming down would give Ayr an even bigger financial advantage over us. For that reason I'm willing to accept Houstons shite for another year.

Kilmarnock.

Just because I want as many clubs down here whose boards, and lazy journalists, believe that they should never be out of the Premier because, well, just because they're who they are, right?

Dundee Utd, Kilmarnock, St Mirren and Hibs all down here next year, at least 2 the year after (barring relegations  :P ) would be great.  Would make it incredibly tough for my team, yes, but still great.

Kilmarnock hang around just above the bottom of the Premier season after season doing little of note. They're seriously overdue a relegation. Plus it would be good having another team relatively close for Queens. Them down please.

I hope Falkirk do it.

Haven't had a league trip to Kilmarnock for a long time and a bit of variety would be good, as others have said.

Falkirk deserve it too, and while the inevitable Houstie seethe should they fail would be, as always, very amusing, I hope, and think they will do it.

Kilmarnock.

Just because I want as many clubs down here whose boards, and lazy journalists, believe that they should never be out of the Premier because, well, just because they're who they are, right?

Dundee Utd, Kilmarnock, St Mirren and Hibs all down here next year, at least 2 the year after (barring relegations  :P ) would be great.  Would make it incredibly tough for my team, yes, but still great.

Really?

Every year we were in the top league these lazy b*****d journalists predicted we'd be relegated.

To be fair, bar one season, we did our best to prove them correct.

Also, our board's parsimonious approach to our budget, was based on us finishing in 10th place at best.

I want Falkirk to stay put. And change their name to Grangemouth Town to be more geographically accurate.

Killing pies are good (well they used to be, but it's been a while) but they were never good enough to be wanting them in the same league.

Grangemouth 😄

Archived