No players left

I'm sure you boys will bring in some more than adequate replacements. Chapman's always done quite well in the transfer widow, has he not?

Looks like there will be plenty x Clyde players looking for a new club. Ferguson not wasted any time getting new players signed.

I remember last pre season it was late on when Chapman signed most of the team.

I for one WILL be getting a season ticket again for the coming season.

Looks like there will be plenty x Clyde players looking for a new club. Ferguson not wasted any time getting new players signed.

I remember last pre season it was late on when Chapman signed most of the team.

I for one WILL be getting a season ticket again for the coming season.

I reckon for the 6 or 7 coming in there will be an equal number leaving the club. At least it should be an exciting pre-season for Annan. All the best lads.

Give the local boys a go.

Cheap as peas - ex. Clyde & Annan weren't good enough last year anyway so Nuthing to lose.

Well maybe on the gate - in these inflation times basic admission prices increased 20% ( up from £10 to £12 ) existing season tickets nae change.

Chasing the dragon wi the cash it seems,no cash set aside for replacing the pitch,club deterioting by the day ( are the toilets sorted yet? no been there for a week or so)

Hope i'm wrong but at this point in time doesn't look too good for next year.

No use asking Committee either - forget democracy,it's only played at.

Whatever happened to that CIC,Klick or whatever it was f---n called,shambles mare like - 3 year or so was it no.

Very good big sound bites in the Annandale.

As bad as politicians - tell the people what they want to hear.

Did hear they were putting the prices up. Don't know how they can justify that considering the absolute dross we had to witness last season.

Hugh Cameron was at Annan before under Cairney and looked decent then. Not so sure about now

Ha ha I like it Solway - think Berwick would be good for an overnighter too.

Well u know us boys everywhere is good - few beers (na mucho mucho beers) - a bit o crack (that's conversation no the white stuff) - gold medal if the ladies are nice otherwise mucho mucho beero

Archived