BSC Glasgow

wardy426

BSC Glasgow will be entering a brand new amateur team into the Central Scottish AFL next season and would be interested to hear from any players who would like more information on our very well structured and unique setup.

We have excellent opportunities for both young and experienced players. The senior section of our club includes the 1st team who compete in the Lowland League with the potential to gain promotion into the Scottish Second Division as Edinburgh City have just done, our 2nd team who will compete in the Central Scottish League and the under 20s who compete in the Lowland League Development setup.

We are looking for experienced and quality players to assist in helping to guide and pass on their knowledge to our under 20s players, who would use the 2nd team (amateur team) team to cut their teeth in the adult game. We can also offer coaching places for players to coach at all of our age groups if anyone wishes to stay in football after their playing days are over.

For younger players we would be looking to push you on if you are good enough with a view to adding you into the group of our first team squad. The senior section of our squad train together twice a week so there would be plenty of opportunity to catch the eye of the first team manager if you wish to make that further step in your football career.

To my knowledge there is no other setup like ours, who can offer what we can to amateur players, as we have a very clear progress path already in place at the club. There is a lot more information on the club that I can provide to anyone that is interested.

This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone with ambition to test themselves and try and make that step onto the next level.

PM me or email wardy426@hotmail.com for further information.

• 2 weeks later...

Squad is starting to come along nicely and trial games will be taking place throughout the summer break so if anyone wants to come and have a look and see if your interested then get in contact with me.

Archived