Premiership Play Off Final

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huge day 1 ticket sales. Will almost certainly sell out tomorrow.

FFC won't want to rock the boat with Killie so doubt we'll limit the tickets to them. Would hate for them to only give us limited tickets in return.

Agree we should absolutely be cutting Killie's allocation for this 

Also think we should have put a limit on the number of tickets folk can buy for this in the first wave. Know of at least a few South Stand season ticket holders missed out on the South Stand today

Agree we should absolutely be cutting Killie's allocation for this

Also think we should have put a limit on the number of tickets folk can buy for this in the first wave. Know of at least a few South Stand season ticket holders missed out on the South Stand today

I don't think a cap was needed but at least 1 day to ST holders only should have happened.

I bought 16 tickets today & all are ST holders/regulars.

Huge day 1 ticket sales. Will almost certainly sell out tomorrow.

FFC won't want to rock the boat with Killie so doubt we'll limit the tickets to them. Would hate for them to only give us limited tickets in return.

Rugby park holds 16000. We'll get as many tickets as we want for the 2nd leg. No way killie will take a financial hit by limiting the tickets we get to some small amount.

Guest Back Post Misses

Some fight greetin faced twats support our team. The day after a fabulous victory and it's moan moan moan about ticket sales.

Get there early or get a mate to buy them for you. Simple

I think fans are entitled to have this thought through and organised. ST holders should have had first dibs at least today. You can't ask for the loyalty of fans who buy these and not look after them when there is a huge game.

There will be ST holders missing out on the SS and people not seen al season with tickets. That can't be right.

Guest Back Post Misses

Totally agree.

Also there was nothing to stop a sale sat and sun for season book holders and public sale Monday onwards

Correct

I would have hoped for at least a couple hours for season ticket holders to get a little priority. Been in the South Stand all season and managed to squeeze a few away games in to places like Morton yet find myself in the main stand.

Perhaps my own fault for underestimating the demand for the game but after quizzing one of the ticket saleswomen I was met with the usual "what about x group of fans who can't make it every week" understandable but a day for circa 3,000 season holders would've been justified for their support

Sold out now already I think, managed to get mine online about an hour or so ago after hearing how busy it was today I didn't want to wait until tomorrow and it seems like they have stopped selling them on the website. 

Going to go along to the second leg to hopefully see Falkirk send Killie down!

Do you reckon I'll be able to turn up on the day and get a ticket? Have Killie announced what stand Falkirk will be getting? I'm pretty sure it will be behind the nets, but I hate that view at games!

Not home till Tueday, no chance I'm getting a ticket for this. Fuckin gutted. Goes without saying if anyone has spares il bite yer hand off but I won't hold my breath

What about getting a ticket for the away end? Think Kilmarnock will sell 2000?

Archived