Premiership Play Off Final

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beaton was a fucking disgrace again he's so inept it makes my blood boil.

How the f**k can Kerr get booked when the Killie boy loses his feet and ploughs through him? He just has no understanding of the game.

Pretty poor, yet exciting game. Second leg should be decent.

From where I was sat in the Main Stand ( :angry:) it looked like a professional foul by Kerr. Guy behind me even said that it was a good foul to concede given that Kilmarnock were breaking up field. Telly pictures though show that the Killie guy lost his footing and actually fouled Kerr. Presumably Beaton had a similar view to us?

The tackle on the Killie winger by Leahy was a penalty although there didn't seem to be nearly as much contact as I thought at first. If we're not getting one for the push on Sibbald though then Killie aint getting one for that either!!

We were quite poor tonight and I think that was down to nerves. Hopefully we can settle quickly on Sunday and play some better football as we're certainly capable of it.

Just watched the limited highlights. Reckon Killie looked like if they click and take chances then they will win easily.

Falkirk have momentum and are getting lots of luck with late goals but you could see Killie were better imo.

I haven't watched Killie that much but you can see by their scorelines that some weeks they click.

The pen for Falkirk would have been soft but it was a push, dunno about the handball one. Killie pen, if he went down it would have been given.

The Kerr booking was farcical as was many other decisions not a good ref performance.

Just watched the limited highlights. 

Falkirk have momentum and are getting lots of luck with late goals but you could see Killie were better imo.

How could you possibly tell that from the highlights?

Who phoned the song Police?

While your here officer I heard 2000 **** without the bus fare singing "We are the Killie boys" lastnight. Can you sort that out please?

ASCAB

The song police, deary me is that the level of your banter.

How the f**k can Kerr get booked when the Killie boy loses his feet and ploughs through him? He just has no understanding of the game.

From where I was sat in the Main Stand ( :angry:) it looked like a professional foul by Kerr. Guy behind me even said that it was a good foul to concede given that Kilmarnock were breaking up field. Telly pictures though show that the Killie guy lost his footing and actually fouled Kerr. Presumably Beaton had a similar view to us?

Had a good view of it from the SS and Beaton couldn't have been more than 10 yards from it. Terrible decision.

Haha... righto

You input in this thread is the worst iv seen in my short time on P and B. Brutal.

Just saying its a cringe that the popular song appeared about a striker who has scored 4 in 20 odd games. You were probably one of the 10 boys I could hear belting it out so can see why you are getting a bit flustered. Better save your energy for singing it in the second leg.

Archived