Premiership Play Off Final

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My view was that hibs would get out the play offs and would beat Millie but that killed would beat Falkirk.

Wrong so far but I still think killie have better chance against Falkirk.

No logic behind this as Falkirk fought back really well last night.

Two possibly pulsating games to look forward to.

Another full house at Falkirk on Thursday and maybe at least 12000 at Rugby Park on Sunday.

The Play Offs are fucking fabulous.

And I cannae wait.

The hibs accies playoff was pretty special, the Motherwell rangers one will probably never be topped, I just don't know how this one can compete.

Hibs are a better footballing side, killie are a big physical outfit. We'll need to improve our defending on set pieces and corners thats for sure.

Are we?  The last time I checked we were soft as shit apart from Magennis.

Are we? The last time I checked we were soft as shit apart from Magennis.

Ive seen u play a few times recently and youve got some big guys in your team. St johnstone certainly couldnae handle that side of your game. Boy at the backs built like anthony joshua. Problems been consistancy. Pump hamilton one week than get pumped off thistle the next.

Haven't been able to book on line yet.

Considering the "onsale tonight" pronouncement, at the game. They've either been unavailable/website down or stadium planner not loading.

Two possibly pulsating games to look forward to.

Another full house at Falkirk on Thursday and maybe at least 12000 at Rugby Park on Sunday.

The Play Offs are fucking fabulous.

And I cannae wait.

Don't really agree with the Premiership club getting the 2nd leg at home but the SPFL are giving them the best chance to remain there. The winner of the play-off semi final should get the 2nd Leg at home but those are the rules laid down at the start of the season.

Archived