Dear Alan Stubbs

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's Falkirk fans still trying to create rivalry with us. They will disappear when we are skooshing the league and they will be back down to Dunfermlines level.

It must hurt though, best season in a decade, put us out the playoffs, only for them to get dry humped off shitey Killie and us going on and becoming 2016, Scottish Cup Champions.

I wish them all the best in the playoffs next year and against the Pars.

Houston, it's the end of May m8 :)

We've been ripping Hibs' knitting for two whole seasons, pumping them in a semi, and knocking them out the playoffs.

So yes, we've been your rivals and have been entitled to laugh at Stubbs.

We're also pleased you won the Scottish Cup.

So away back to goading Hearts and Sevco fans. It's much more becoming.

Falkirk trying to pretend they're some sort of rival to us when we've just won something they can only dream of :lol:

In fairness most Hibs supporters have only dreamed of winning what you've just won.

Jeezo, some Hibbees are thick.

We're not ribbing you about it because we are pleased you won it.

The fact we consigned you to another season down among us uber-diddies might rankle, though of course it's nothing in comparison.

Jeezo, some Hibbees are thick.

We're not ribbing you about it because we are pleased you won it.

The fact we consigned you to another season down among us uber-diddies might rankle, though of course it's nothing in comparison.

What is it that people are failing to understand?

we could not give any amount of fucks about being in this league after winning the Scottish cup.

Absolutely. Zero. Fucks.

Not believing that. Cant erase the past. There was so much guttedness after the play offs. Its still there. Its simply hidden away for now.

Friday night BBC Alba defeat away at Somerset will bring it all back

I can't wait to go to Ayr with my fellow Scottish cup winning supporters  8)

Gutted at the playoffs then, now, I couldn't give a shite who we play next season - we are Scottish Cup Champions and nothing else matters right now, next season probably ever.  :thumsup2  :thumsup2  :thumsup2

Let's just make this clear - Falkirk are not and never have been any form of rival to us.

Definition of rival

"a person or thing competing with another for the same objective or for superiority in the same field of activity."

Rivals, fact, unless Hibs aren't competing to win the championship 😊

Definition of rival

"a person or thing competing with another for the same objective or for superiority in the same field of activity."

Rivals, fact, unless Hibs aren't competing to win the championship 😊

Falkirk won't be anywhere near the Scottish cup winners next season. They have had their one season above us this generation. Well done but we obviously prioritised the big sexy cup we now have.

Not believing that. Cant erase the past. There was so much guttedness after the play offs. Its still there. Its simply hidden away for now.

Friday night BBC Alba defeat away at Somerset will bring it all back

Believe what you want, absolutely none of it is there.

We experienced a feeling on Saturday you will never experience and I would take 10 years of Friday night defeats at Somerset for that feeling on Saturday :)

For a smallish yoyo type club iv had some moments from Falkirk. I clearly have to concede to you that we havent won the cup in my time. However, theres no club our size thats been to 3 Scottish cup finals in less than 20 years. Should have won it last year. That was our chance I fear, but its hardly an unrealistic aim for us.

The rivalry point remains though, if you rate the cup that highly, then getting papped out by us last year must have hurt like hell, and the play offs this season too.

Get those Scottish Cup final appearances stuck up on the major honours list :lol:

Although I it's an achievement to reach the final and despite some epic wins NOTHING let's repeat that NOTHING will ever come close to what we, collectively felt as supporters last Saturday. I couldn't give two shites who we play next season, genuinely cannae. Relegation to league 1? I could live with that too! All next season will be one big party!

Archived