Squads for France & Italy

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mckay if he progresses could turn out to be a good squad member his only fault for some on here is he plays for Rangers. Moaning about a young scot in the squad and failing to criticise the inclusion of the donkey martin says all you need to know about some posters.

Hes never ever going to be good enough, its laughable he's in the squad ahead of numerous more deserving players at higher levels based on McKay have a decent season in the most dominant side in a lower league.

Its also an absolute joke that Mulgrew can play about five minutes in a season yet get called up, that McGinn can flounder around in a team who finish below Falkirk and get a call up and that Martin can get called up despite being an absolute carthorse who's proven to be nowhere near the type of striker we need.

But they're friendlies, and ones in which we aren't expected to win.

Look I'd be all for someone getting a run out at RB in any friendly. It's the constant moaning over Huttons inclusion and ability that made me say what I did. You just can't argue against not having him in at the moment.

The likes of brown will stroll back in for the failed wc campaign to come

Tbf although people have been saying Brown's finished recently, it does appear that he's been playing with an injury (that 'limited his mobility') for most of this year

Mckay if he progresses could turn out to be a good squad member his only fault for some on here is he plays for Rangers. Moaning about a young scot in the squad and failing to criticise the inclusion of the donkey martin says all you need to know about some posters.

I quite agree.....but then I would.

If anyone doubts the inclusion of Mckay I suggest they watch the recent Old Firm game where he constantly made an idiot of the current Scotland Captain.

I do appreciate that playing for Rangers counts against him though.

Hes never ever going to be good enough, its laughable he's in the squad ahead of numerous more deserving players at higher levels based on McKay have a decent season in the most dominant side in a lower league.

Its also an absolute joke that Mulgrew can play about five minutes in a season yet get called up, that McGinn can flounder around in a team who finish below Falkirk and get a call up and that Martin can get called up despite being an absolute carthorse who's proven to be nowhere near the type of striker we need.

Especially when Will Vaulks is sitting there doing nothing.

Tbf although people have been saying Brown's finished recently, it does appear that he's been playing with an injury (that 'limited his mobility') for most of his career

I've fixed that for you. He's done, finished. Has been for a few years but some refused to see it out of some strange loyalty to him.

People realise I wasn't saying Vaulks should be called up don't they? He was just an example of someone whos played as well as McKay and finished in a team above McGinn.

Are you really saying that someone should get called up before someone else because they played in a team that finished higher in the league? Bit daft surely? McGinn clearly a better player. What does it matter if Falkirk finished above Hibs?

Are you really saying that someone should get called up before someone else because they played in a team that finished higher in the league? Bit daft surely? McGinn clearly a better player. What does it matter if Falkirk finished above Hibs?

I'm saying theres no reason to call up McGinn because theres been equally as good players in a better side. The only reason he's being considered is because he plays at Hibs. I'd be amazed if we ever see a team finish third in the Championship and have a player called up for Scotland ever again.

FWIW Strachans in the papers today saying Barrie McKay is getting a call up based on his performance on the Old Firm game. What a slap in the face that is for all the wingers who slogged like f**k throughout the season to try and win a call up.

I'm saying theres no reason to call up McGinn because theres been equally as good players in a better side. The only reason he's being considered is because he plays at Hibs. I'd be amazed if we ever see a team finish third in the Championship and have a player called up for Scotland ever again.

FWIW Strachans in the papers today saying Barrie McKay is getting a call up based on his performance on the Old Firm game. What a slap in the face that is for all the wingers who slogged like f**k throughout the season to try and win a call up.

Aye well Hibs still have one of the biggest budgets in the country, they'll probably be about 5th/6th. So they're a special case here. I doubt there'll ever be a team that finishes 3rd in that league with Hibs budget ever again.

It really doesn't matter what player plays in a better team either, it's about the individual. Also there's not any equally as good players in the Falkirk team, the one you're claiming is (when he's not) isn't eligible.

Seem to have this bizarre dislike of this just because McGinn is at Hibs tbh. Who cares. Who gives a f**k. Who else is in the same bracket as him that should've got the call? Don't name English players.

Aye well Hibs still have one of the biggest budgets in the country, they'll probably be about 5th/6th. So they're a special case here. I doubt there'll ever be a team that finishes 3rd in that league with Hibs budget ever again.

It really doesn't matter what player plays in a better team either, it's about the individual. Also there's not any equally as good players in the Falkirk team, the one you're claiming is (when he's not) isn't eligible.

Seem to have this bizarre dislike of this just because McGinn is at Hibs tbh. Who cares. Who gives a f**k. Who else is in the same bracket as him that should've got the call? Don't name English players.

Nobody else in the same bracket as him who should've got the call, because the Scottish Championship is never, ever, ever a place where we should be judging players for a call up. It doesn't matter if he plays for Alloa or Rangers, if you're at that level you simply cannot expect to be called up. Wallace is a different case as he's already proven himself as one of the best full backs in the Country, McGinn and McKay have never even stood out in the Premiership up here. Its absolutely shite they've been called up and its based purely on who they play for. 

Archived