Tonight's goals & talking points

That's what happens when so many games still to play.Not the fixture mans fault.

It is when he gives certain teams 4 free Saturday's over the season when they didn't want them

An don't hit me with postponements either as Pollok have only 1 less game postponed than everyone else in the league bar Hurlford

This isn't a dig at Pollok before the usual suspects appear spouting their usual nonsense

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is when he gives certain teams 4 free Saturday's over the season when they didn't want them

An don't hit me with postponements either as Pollok have only 1 less game postponed than everyone else in the league bar Hurlford

This isn't a dig at Pollok before the usual suspects appear spouting their usual nonsense

The usual suspect has already appeared spouting their usual nonsense!

I see beith are playing Saturday Monday Wednesday again that will be 12 games in 25 days compared to polloks 5

By the end of next week Pollok may not have anyone left to Play except Beith - the only exception is if we beat Cambuslang in the league cup.

We got punted out the west in the first round, so Beith in that tournament alone have had 4 more games than us.

Can't play people if there isn't a game to play.

Just to give you a couple of examples of how it was in times gone bye,

Petershill played 18 games in 42 days at the end of season 1950-51

Kilsyth played 16 games in 28 days at the end of season 1956-57.

And in those days there was extra time in many of the games and NO SUBS!

Yes . Banned till 31/12/16

Shocking decision! IMO

4-6 matches, Yes and the boy hopefully learns from it.

6 months, ridiculous, he wouldn't have got 3 months at court for a punch.

Yes it was sleekit and the boy from Girvan was sparkled but it was a punch. I have seen headbutts,kicks,brawls,you name it and the culprits haven't been punished like that.

T

Just to give you a couple of examples of how it was in times gone bye,

Petershill played 18 games in 42 days at the end of season 1950-51

Kilsyth played 16 games in 28 days at the end of season 1956-57.

And in those days there was extra time in many of the games and NO SUBS!

I remember Cambuslang playing 2 games in the one day back in the late '60's.

Is there a March transfer window in the Juniors, and can teams play Trialists after the window closes, IF there is one

Thanks

Think you can sign ammies and youths, as long as they haven't played junior that season

That is tough going, reason why points in the bag over games in hand seems to win at this stage of the season!

Exactly and not even talking about my own team here as I know loads of clubs go through this every season but it's just another example of our grade being fucked.

No self respecting grade can ever have this situation .

ï¸Major change needed .

Exactly and not even talking about my own team here as I know loads of clubs go through this every season but it's just another example of our grade being fucked.

No self respecting grade can ever have this situation .

ï¸Major change needed .

No chance, nobody has the baws to take on the big man.

Archived