could uni teams go up?

And ye wonder why some were holding back from entering........

Don't think anyone on this forum has ever denied the size of crowds in the LL.

What's yer obsession Burnie_man ?

You said on another forum the LL doesn't bother ye.

It clearly does ?

What does the first sentence mean? if it is what I think it is, this is totally unrelated obviously.

As for the rest, I assume you understand the concept of a forum, with people being able to discuss a topic they're interested in? Hibee Jibee gets stuck in on the Junior forum and he's entitled to do so.

I've already explained that to you, you are perhaps the one with the obsession about stifling debate as you keep going on about it! Stick to the topic!

Just telling you how it was on that particular day.

Stand was reasonably filled and they'd sold-out of programmes before I arrived.

Yip fair enough, maybe an anomaly. The general trend though does seem to indicate that Uni teams are poorly supported as they will never really have a "core" support.

What does the first sentence mean? if it is what I think it is, this is totally unrelated obviously.

As for the rest, I assume you understand the concept of a forum, with people being able to discuss a topic they're interested in? Hibee Jibee gets stuck in on the Junior forum and he's entitled to do so.

I've already explained that to you, you are perhaps the one with the obsession about stifling debate as you keep going on about it! Stick to the topic!

Do correct me I'm wrong apologies....

Topic = Could Uni teams go up ?

Your post referred to crowds so I take it ye can't progress from the LL now unless ye pass some sort of crowd test ?

No obsession on LL crowds from me, it appears You've blatantly had a pop at Uni crowds from what looks like info from entries received for yer programme of the year competition!

So if we're back on topic yes Uni teams can and will go up as teams in other countries have proved!

Do correct me I'm wrong apologies.... Topic = Could Uni teams go up ? Your post referred to crowds so I take it ye can't progress from the LL now unless ye pass some sort of crowd test ? No obsession on LL crowds from me, it appears You've blatantly had a pop at Uni crowds from what looks like info from entries received for yer programme of the year competition! So if we're back on topic yes Uni teams can and will go up as teams in other countries have proved!

Yip, you're obsessed with what I post, I posted crowd stats in response to other contributions on this thread that mentioned it, HJ posted crowd figures before me! 

This has nothing to do with the POTY competition and it's a tad pathetic to drag this into your pop at me. Believe it or not, I attend other games outwith Juniors, inc LL, and buy programmes, imagine that!

Do yourself a favour, pop me on ignore as I'm not going anywhere, and it may help your blood pressure  :-)

Topic title = Could Uni teams go up ?

Extraordinary. You'll actually find that university squads are far more stable than most part-time clubs: they retain their players for 4 or 5 years (or even longer - most of them allow a certain number of staff, alumni, etc) with a small turnover each year. If you did a comparison of university squads, versus those of other clubs in SPFL1 & 2, HL and LL, then I'd be very confident that the average retention and longevity in uni squads would be higher... What makes them not 'proper' clubs? They represent a community, and meet all the required criteria. If one ever wins the league and playoffs they will go up.
Erm HJ 1st post on this thread cannot see any crowd figures here......
Yet next to nobody watches them.
Your 1st post on this thread.....
Yip, you're obsessed with what I post, I posted crowd stats in response to other contributions on this thread that mentioned it, HJ posted crowd figures before me!  This has nothing to do with the POTY competition and it's a tad pathetic to drag this into your pop at me. Believe it or not, I attend other games outwith Juniors, inc LL, and buy programmes, imagine that! Do yourself a favour, pop me on ignore as I'm not going anywhere, and it may help your blood pressure  :-)
Al no sleep tonight now :D

Jeezo, let it go man! Deal with the debate instead of moaning about me commenting on it, let your obsession go!

Debate.....

Topic title = Could Uni teams go up ?

I seem to be "understanding the concepts of the forum" especially this thread.

Still awaiting your input will they go up or no ? ;)

Debate is fluid and doesn't always stick to the exact topic. Yes of course they can go up, it's a daft question. Would they be an asset? Unlikely due to poor fan base that would be difficult to grow, eg Stirling already have an SPFL club which is fan owned.

Debate is fluid and doesn't always stick to the exact topic. Yes of course they can go up, it's a daft question. Would they be an asset? Unlikely due to poor fan base that would be difficult to grow, eg Stirling already have an SPFL club which is fan owned.

Nothing personal Burnie.

Good post!

They develop young players who Increase overall standard of Scottish football who often go to higher leagues. Instead of paying journeymen year on year.

The fans perspective is just one.

Archived