What was the crowd at Rosebank today?

sweep

I would estimate about 600. 70/30 in favour of Talbot fans

You could be right but I would put it in the region of 1000 . If you count from top end to bottom end on the clubhouse side first row takes approx. 150 that was two deep. There were around 500 Talbot supporters on the terraces plus both ends.

The old boy tried to kick Monty. However it wasn't Monty who made the tackle you refer to.

This is junior football at its most mental lol. Monty will have took that in his stride. I'll have a word with my papa tonight about it. Tell him not to make it so obvious :-D

You can't say Cumnock supporters are not easy to please,  a number of them were banging on about how pleased they were with their clubs progression this season aginst Talbot,  on the semi-final thread.

First match they lost 3 goals, second match they lost 3 goals, third match ...need I go on, so how on earth is there any progression???

That's an awful lot more than the attendance at the 1/4 final at Beechwood. Local derby mind you

Unfortunately the West has become just another cup. In the 80s it was regarded in Ayrshire as second only to the Scottish, but now with amalgamation and the Senior cup access it has been somewhat devalued. Not the crowd drawer it once was.

Archived