James Scott cup

ohcanuhearus

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KSC by far the better side tonight. battled well after going down to 10 then 9 men.

Thought referee had an appalling game, missed big decisions.

ksc looking back to what they were at start of season and have had a good run over last 4/5 weeks.

KSC by far the better side tonight. battled well after going down to 10 then 9 men.

Thought referee had an appalling game, missed big decisions.

ksc looking back to what they were at start of season and have had a good run over last 4/5 weeks.

Because you and father have ran away?

i've ran no where. was there in the dugout tonight as i was monday night. can't make saturdays due to work.

2 players have decided to help keep the club going rather than see them fold. same 13/14 boys there week in week out giving 100%, just a shame the rest of the signed boys can't be arsed.

Watched that game tonight. Can't help but think ksc shot themselves in the foot with their constant rage and anger at Clark drive and the referee - they really whipped themselves into a frenzy. I mean, why would they be continually shouting 'cheat' and the likes at the referee and his assistants? They've got no prejudice or wish for one team to win over the other. The level of personal abuse they received was disgusting. Fair play to ksc for keeping the team going but their language and behaviour was appalling tonight.

Two sent off for utter stupidity, both those lads should apologise to the rest of their team for such behaviour.

Perhaps if they concentrated on the game instead of just acting like an angry gang then they would be in the final.

Myself and Stuart Hannah taking the team for last few weeks and upcoming games. The players who have turned up have given us everything. We have stuck together and showed we are not all about the money as we have been called all season.

I'm currently away coaching and missed tonight , but couldn't be prouder of our team and players. To push a team a league above to pens shows we can compete at a higher level but it will take a lot of hard work to get there.

As for language and abuse to officials , I see this week in week out from both sides at games , so really don't think that is an issue .

3 weeks ago we had no team no manager , now I see 13/14 boys giving everything and proving to themselves they are good players and can compete higher!

Well done lads

See you next week

Fraz

Well some of the decisions he made for both teams was some of the worst I've seen in years. Not sayin that warrants the abuse but as frazgk said it happens week in week out in the amateur game as does bad refereeing but again that's part of the game.

Maybe so cannot comment as I wasn't present , but in my years in the game I have seen many abusive scenes , sadly it's part of our game . We will not be the first and sadly not the last to possibly over step the mark.

But from the 5/6 games I have managed our manner has been excellent . And I have been informed from several neutral sources that the refereeing was extremely poor and when you are the lesser team giving your maximum it can easily frustrate you.

If the players behaved , if we scored the missed penalty , if's are all over a football match. We didn't , we move on .

Not one for dwelling , you can't in football, we learn and move on.

Discipline could be better possibly , but our lads will come back stronger again as that's what is needed to get the club to where I'd like it to be.

i've ran no where. was there in the dugout tonight as i was monday night. can't make saturdays due to work.

2 players have decided to help keep the club going rather than see them fold. same 13/14 boys there week in week out giving 100%, just a shame the rest of the signed boys can't be arsed.

And Mr money bags?

Archived