European u17 Championship (Scotlands charge to glorious failure)

Illgresi

I've popped this in here as it's the most viewed forum, although it may well belong elsewhere (although I'm not entirely sure where tbh).

The young lads have qualified with the following team:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotland_national_under-17_football_team#Current_squad

Of course, Connor McLennan is Scotland's great hope. But regardless, the opening game vs Belgium is on Eurosport tomorrow/today if anyone is interested.

That should mean there is a stream 8)

We definitely play Portugal on Sunday lunchtime, Eurosport 2, but thats the second game we play. 

Schedule goes - 5 May v Belgium, 8 May v Portugal, 11 May v Azerbaijan 

As has been said, we lost 2-0 to Belgium in the opener. McLennan was subbed off at half time.

We definitely play Portugal on Sunday lunchtime, Eurosport 2, but thats the second game we play.

Schedule goes - 5 May v Belgium, 8 May v Portugal, 11 May v Azerbaijan

As has been said, we lost 2-0 to Belgium in the opener. McLennan was subbed off at half time.

Ok cheers for that

Sorry ads, I looked up the UEFA website a couple of days before and it said all our games were on Eurosport. They were obviously misinformed. Not good about young Connor. Still and amazing prospect to have already made his debut for the first team.

Sorry ads, I looked up the UEFA website a couple of days before and it said all our games were on Eurosport. They were obviously misinformed. Not good about young Connor. Still and amazing prospect to have already made his debut for the first team.

Seems like a right big lad which is in itself unusual. Has he got ability and pace?

It was 2014.  We beat Germany and Switzerland in the group stage but got pumped by Netherlands in the semi.

This year's team was lucky to even qualify for the finals - we scraped through both rounds of qualifying.

It was 2014. We beat Germany and Switzerland in the group stage but got pumped by Netherlands in the semi.

This year's team was lucky to even qualify for the finals - we scraped through both rounds of qualifying.

Ah sorry... was it the u19 that made semis in 2007 then? Beat 2 1 by Spain. Steven fletcher was the next big thing?

Might have been 2006 actually

Archived