Forth v lanark

forth jfc

Decent crowd at the Forth v East Kilbride game on Saturday when we clinched promotion so hopefully the same again and with Lanark still in the hunt for promotion I'd imagine a few will make their way along, two good footballing teams so all set for a decent night

p.s think midweeks are now 7pm ko's

Been up to Forth a few times in the past, always a great place to visit and committee members are always made to feel welcome but I wouldn't visit the place again to that mouthpiece of a manager isn't there!!!

Been up to Forth a few times in the past, always a great place to visit and committee members are always made to feel welcome but I wouldn't visit the place again to that mouthpiece of a manager isn't there!!!

That's harsh. Jamie is highly motivated, gets great response from his players, has done a great job......so what if he's emotional, that's not a fault.

I am the manager . Why slag me on a forum behind a computer . Oh and I've not missed any games this season . u really should know that. Anyway party at mine ur welcome to come along

Archived