ww v colts

whatasaw

A win guarantees Cumbernauld a top 4 finish therefore they wont be sitting back and have had an excellent season

hope the rain/snow/hailstones stay away

Does 3rd/4th qualify for anything I know 2nd gets bye in Scottish ?

It has been rumoured in a couple of the papers - most notably a leak in The Scotsman - that SPFL were considering that, alongside more controversial ideas like mid-table Northern Irish/Welsh clubs and Scottish Premiership youth teams. Nothing has been confirmed or announced anywhere, AFAIA.

Clearly even a possibility of it should be reason enough for Cumbernauld and EK to push to the end. If EK beat Threave then Colts must beat Whitehill (as EK have better GD).

As NB mentions finishing 2nd equates to a Scottish Cup bye - although Stirling need to beat BSCG, hope Spartans lose at Vale, and both by about 3 goals.

will be diplomatic here, the ref was a disgrace!!!

As for trialists poor right back had a nightmare cost 3 goals  ( Why not just replace him as the lad was clearly having a torrid time ? )

better team won in the end but spoiled by the most horrific hospital assault ive seen all season which the ref only gave the colts player a yellow for 

ww a few plus points on certain players but too many negatives

As for trialists poor right back had a nightmare cost 3 goals

better team won in the end but spoiled by the most horrific hospital assault ive seen all season which the ref only gave the colts player a yellow for

Ah diplomacy eh......

It was certainly an entertaining game.  When WW went 2-0 up I couldn't believe it, I thought the Colts were by far the better team and very unlucky to be 2 down.  They soon got a goal back going 2-1 down at half time.

Agree about the ref, he was very poor and that tackle merited a red.  I was impressed with the Colts number 11 tonight, thought he done a great job running up and down the lines and getting in behind the WW defence.

In the end a very comfortable win for Colts 4-2 which could have been more if they never missed that penalty.

As for trialists poor right back had a nightmare cost 3 goals 

Hope Calum is not too bad the rest is irrelevant

As for trialists poor right back had a nightmare cost 3 goals  ( Why not just replace him as the lad was clearly having a torrid time ? )

Surprised John Hall or Martin were not put on as the right back was sinking but he did not got much support from whomever was meant to be on the right with him

but as it was a meaningless match im sure Hissy was just confirming who wont be around next season

Playing 2 u20s a trialist then another older trialist came on not surprised at the result 

Was disappointed Hissy did not change it more up front as no threat there

got to love Manson does little but scores

Pity Mcgregor was not available as his drive in midfield was certainly missed only Keane and Martin when he eventually came on looked up for it

I am looking forward to the Spartans match on Tuesday as im sure the boot will have been placed up several asses by then

The Tackle ! on Connolly was dreadful and I agree the refs performance the whole match was a total mare

Pity Mcgregor was not available as his drive in midfield was certainly missed only Keane and Martin when he eventually came on looked up for it

all 3 have speed to burn which others lack in the team which is a must  at this level

Archived