Season tickets

Been contemplating getting a season ticket for my club. If they offer one for next season.

Does your club offer a season ticket?

Do many people buy their clubs season ticket ?

had one last season but never got around to one this year 

Tranent offer season tickets. £60 for new ones and £50 for retained season tickets holders. Half price for concessions. We have already sold about 30 for next season.

Tranent offer season tickets. £60 for new ones and £50 for retained season tickets holders. Half price for concessions. We have already sold about 30 for next season.

You charge new season ticket holders more? Really??? Bloody hell, never thought I'd hear that in Junior football.

Does anyone else do this?

Believe ours is £45 for adults.

Been contemplating getting a season ticket for my club. If they offer one for next season.

Does your club offer a season ticket?

Do many people buy their clubs season ticket ?

yes and yes.think we have a steady 200 plus could be more with stand debentures.

yes and yes.think we have a steady 200 plus could be more with stand debentures.

Not even close to that level anymore - the figure quoted at AGM was not much over 160 (possibly less) for 2014/15. 

In the olden days the rule was clubs could only have a maximum of 200 season tickets with No 1 being issued to the region.  That rule has changed and I'm sure in our peak we only had around 210 tops??

But this has declined over the years - a lot of people choose to pay as and when these days and would assume there would be a high % of concession tickets to full tickets.

But this has declined over the years - a lot of people choose to pay as and when these days and would assume there would be a high % of concession tickets to full tickets.

Well when the going gets tough and folk like you sod off to buy a season ticket at Ibrox rather than support your team its not really a shock is it.

Well when the going gets tough and folk like you sod off to buy a season ticket at Ibrox rather than support your team its not really a shock is it.

Who says I don't also have a season ticket for Prestonfield.  So looks like you have again got your facts wrong.

But then again I don't really care what an imbecile like you thinks.

Who says I don't also have a season ticket for Prestonfield.  So looks like you have again got your facts wrong.

But then again I don't really care what an imbecile like you thinks.

Alright mate, point out where I said you didn't have a season ticket? I said "support" never mentioned whether or not you had bought a season ticket. I'm sure you support the Rose from the stands at Ibrox.

Looks you've jumped in with both feet without reading what was actually said but then again I'd expect it from an imbecile like you.

What's the script with the debentures? Is that just a fancy season ticket for the stand or are there added benefits?

We sell a decent number of season tickets which makes fans members of the club with voting rights at the AGM.  Some fans will still pay into a home game despite being a season ticket holder.  All players in the Neilston Wasps, the kids' football club affiliated to us, all receive a free season ticket.

What's the script with the debentures? Is that just a fancy season ticket for the stand or are there added benefits?

guaranteed your own seat.pay more but i think its for maeby 2 years or more.auld heid will know.

We sell a decent number of season tickets which makes fans members of the club with voting rights at the AGM.  Some fans will still pay into a home game despite being a season ticket holder.  All players in the Neilston Wasps, the kids' football club affiliated to us, all receive a free season ticket.

thats the same as the rose.

You charge new season ticket holders more? Really??? Bloody hell, never thought I'd hear that in Junior football.

Does anyone else do this?

Believe ours is £45 for adults.

It was more to do with giving existing season tickets holders a better deal because crossgates folded midway through the season and Tranent were still due to play them at home.

We sell a decent number of season tickets which makes fans members of the club with voting rights at the AGM. Some fans will still pay into a home game despite being a season ticket holder. All players in the Neilston Wasps, the kids' football club affiliated to us, all receive a free season ticket.

Correct, plenty of Junior fans buy a season ticket then pay in.

Archived