The Final Day

Well then, last game of the season. Still second place and fifth place to play for. Who'll finish where?

Falkirk v Morton

St.Mirren v Rangers

Hibs v Queens

Alloa v Dumbarton

Livi v Raith

Leave team line-ups, goals, incidents & anything else here.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only 3 obvious defenders in QOS team. Suspect Jacobs will play one of full back positions.

Atkinson,

Hooper, Brownlie Higgins Jacobs,

Oliver, Millar, Tapping, Russell.

Lyle Hilson.

Subs. Thomson, Murdoch, Hutton, Rutherford, Moxon, Brotherston, Smith.

Hutton was doubtful with injury but makes the bench

3 of what I would regard as our best back 4 out. Dowie and Kidd suspended. Marshall presumably not fit/not risked after coming back from injury recently. Pickard also out injured.

I think Morton might just sneak a point today, hibs will be winning when Morton equalise and then collapse and lose 2-1 with Del Lyle getting the winner. Then doing a lap of honour round the hibs stands only stopping to GIRU El Aligui.

I think Morton might just sneak a point today, hibs will be winning when Morton equalise and then collapse and lose 2-1 with Del Lyle getting the winner. Then doing a lap of honour round the hibs stands only stopping to GIRU El Aligui.

You get 3 points for a win.

Glad I was able to help.

Usual ill informed comment on the radio describing this as must win for Hibs. 

It`s likely they will have to win and win well but a draw would do it if Morton win.

In theory they could come 2nd if they lose narrowly and Falkirk get thrashed- albeit that`s pretty unlikely.

Archived