Livingston v Raith

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to be like a pre season friendly. 

No doubt this is going to be a shitfest 0-0 with both teams resting players for the play offs a few days later. Think we should be something like:

Buchanan

Mullen  -  Knox  -  Mullin

Pittman  -  Stanton

Longridge  -  Neill  -  Halkett  -  Kakay

McCallum

I was planning on going and getting on the beers when it was scheduled for the Saturday, but now that it's the Sunday and already made plans, I won't be at it.

I agree, it'll be a shitfest also, and teams will be playing more rotated XI's. But I'd still like us to keep the momentum up for next Wednesday.

2-1 Rovers (or 0-0 ha!).

Going to be like a pre season friendly. 

No doubt this is going to be a shitfest 0-0 with both teams resting players for the play offs a few days later. Think we should be something like:

Buchanan

Mullen  -  Knox  -  Mullin

Pittman  -  Stanton

Longridge  -  Neill  -  Halkett  -  Kakay

McCallum

I'd stick Sheerin in instead of Buchanan, Currie instead of Stanton,  get Glen/ Fozzy and Cole in there too and rest up Halkett  and Pittman for the play off game on Wed.. Maybe give Telfer a 2nd half run out just to keep his sharpness up as he was rested against Sevco.

Stanton, Pittman, Halkett and Buchanan are players for when it matters on Wed, don't want them playing 3 games in 8 days. Longridge is pretty important too so if there is a player we can use to rest him i'd do that too.

This will be a strange one, result doesn't matter to either team so both won't play full strength squads at the same time though both teams will want to keep some sort of momentum going.

0-0 or 1-0 either way.

I'd stick Sheerin in instead of Buchanan, Currie instead of Stanton,  get Glen/ Fozzy and Cole in there too and rest up Halkett  and Pittman for the play off game on Wed.. Maybe give Telfer a 2nd half run out just to keep his sharpness up as he was rested against Sevco.

Stanton, Pittman, Halkett and Buchanan are players for when it matters on Wed, don't want them playing 3 games in 8 days. Longridge is pretty important too so if there is a player we can use to rest him i'd do that too.

I completely forgot Gary Glen existed  :lol: Also trying to put Darren Cole's performances as far back in my mind as possible, but aye I'd have him in this game if it keeps Halkett fresh for the play offs, hopefully Gordon's fit by then too.

Law

Ford Bates Ellis Petrie

Anderson McCord Matthews Craigen

Court Vaughan

Recall Petrie now and stick him in as LB. I think Falkirk will mess up on Sunday against Morton therefore can see us playing Falkirk next week which I wouldn't play Craigen in so should be fine to play him on Sunday.

Law

Ford Bates Ellis Petrie

Court Vaughan

Recall Petrie now and stick him in as LB. I think Falkirk will mess up on Sunday against Morton therefore can see us playing Falkirk next week which I wouldn't play Craigen in so should be fine to play him on Sunday.

Petrie has only featured in about 7/8 matches and was out for about 6 weeks as an unused sub at the weekend, I suspect  that he may be crocked.

Law

Ford Bates Ellis Petrie

Court Vaughan

I would do something along those lines as well. McKinnon was in the Courier today saying that Stewart and Thomas should both hopefully be fit for Sunday so if that is true I would go for Thomas and Court to start and bring on Stewart and Vaughan for the last half an hour if they are ready.

Would love to see McGurn play, probably last chance to wear a rovers top and last chance for the fans (who decide to head along) to show their appreciation to him.

Agree we need to rest some and get some needed game time to others.

Is Stewart anywhere near a return? If so, would be good to see him and Vaughan get some minutes as we may well need to call apon them in play offs.

Imagine Anderson will start, like McGurn, another good servant, wish him all the best wherever he ends up.

Maybe see McKinnons two worst signings play too (Petrie and McCord). McCord has been a serious let down, always though if he lost a couple of stone he could be a good player for us, he never did! Back to Alloa for him! Petrie? Ray's 1st signing has barely been on the park all season!

Archived