Hibernian vs Queens

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately I can't see Falkirk dropping points against Morton so nothing less than a Bobby Sands (Eight-Nothing) will do for Hibs

Bobby Sands didn't die for patter like this.

Two tumbleweeds of tries doesn't mean you should try a third with a thread. To quote your awful hibs.net phrase: 'Jambottled It'

Hibs win 8-0 (Eight-Nil)

It's hard to envisage anything other than the heavy victory the Hibees require, but you never know.  We'll be missing Dowie, Kidd and Harris for this one, although only Dowie was a starter last week in the new look Skelton regime.  Presumably Brownlie will come in for him and the rest of the team will remain unchanged given the convincing nature of our performance and win.

We still have an outside chance of fifth place, but I can't imagine that will be enough to motivate the players whose minds will already be on the beach.

I reckon wins for Falkirk and Hibs and St Mirren pinching a draw against Rangers to leave us in a disappointing 7th place.

Guest Flash

Any chance queens could let us win 7-0 to make wee Baldy Houston panic?

Cheers boys x

What? And risk our old friends Kerr and Baird missing out on second place? Unthinkable.

After a very good performance last week I was hoping that we could field our best 11 but yet again our back 4 will be decimated - this time with suspension. I would replace Dowie with Hooper rather than Brownlie . Brownlie has had plenty of opportunity to impress and it would be good to give Hooper a chance in his favoured centre back role. Murdoch can presumably fill in at RB.

Would hope that we will be very competitive - Skelton will want to show the BOD what he can do and I hope the players will see this as an opportunity to end the season on a high.

Wonder if we will get a half decent crowd through the door for this. People may try and get loyalty points on the board for this if they have none ahead of the cup final sales next week. Come to think of it, I don't think I've came across any Hibs fan who isn't on the database or who has no loyalty points. Surely there was a way the club could've used the final to get a big crowd in for this? Similar to the Dunfermline game before the hearts final.

Archived