Falkirk v Morton

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The tickets seem to be moving slower than I expected for thus massive game albeit a few days to go.

Most folk will just buy on the day

No stupid sale ban pre-kick off like we had for the Hibs or Sevco games. There will be plenty of seats anyway. The South Stand might sell out but we can always open up the North to ease queues if we have to 

Hadn't really noticed before but Dumbarton aren't going to Hibs for a friendly.

They win they are 2 points behind St Mirren who are 7th and on the last day St Mirren host Rangers whilst Dumbarton visit Alloa.

Dumbarton won't go to ER for a post season kick about.

Given the way some of our threads have gone of late, I'm not sure I want to get involved, but here we go!

This match is massive for us, and meaningless for Morton. That only means one thing, right??

We might go into this thinking we need a big win to improve our GD depending on how Hibs get on this week, but we really need to defend better first - we've conceded 2 in our last 6 games on the bounce, which is ridiculous. Let's hope Watson or McCann are back, and at least Muirhead will be playing.

Surely we need to start McHugh ahead of Baird for this?

Disagree that it is meaningless for Morton there is a 20 grand drop in money from 5th to 6th place. Also the fans want to finish above the Midden.

Do the players give a shit though?

The players bonus may also be more by position, some maybe playing for a contract.

I'm concerned on the Hibs game the morra, I've even took the Hibs -1 bet, which I'd gladly lose

Where is the 70k figure coming from?

Info I seen online was 211k for 5th and 180k for 7th.

31k is still decent of course and could fund another player next year.

£211,000 for 5th £189,900 for 6th

Archived