Well done ed city

Mary Hinge

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ermm... when I first started watching City, thanks to the Liberton Cropley influence the away strip was green and white....  :unsure:

fortunately it's changed since then...

post-12982-0-73916200-1463176795_thumb.j

ermm... when I first started watching City, thanks to the Liberton Cropley influence the away strip was green and white....  :unsure:

attachicon.gifcove14.jpg

Won't be there today Tam as the missus booked us a trip to Shetland before I knew the playoff dates. Hope you're supporting an SPFL club next year. Good luck Edinburgh's third club.

Good luck to City today will be heading through.

Rab, my favourite Welfare fan of all time. I'm stuck for a lift thru, have you got a car full? I'm happy to meet away from Ainslie Park if that helps?

Ignore the above, ya scouse git. Sorted now. See ya down there oh & f**k the welfare.

Grimbo

Rab, my favourite Welfare fan of all time. I'm stuck for a lift thru, have you got a car full? I'm happy to meet away from Ainslie Park if that helps?

Grimbo

Even more of a favourite than Newky!? Would be safer a bit away … will I get you on Ferry Road by the big puddle … :P 

Even more of a favourite than Newky!? Would be safer a bit away … will I get you on Ferry Road by the big puddle … :P

Newky? Never heard of him??

I've got a lift off a former |Spartans legend now, cheers Rab.

love

Grimbo

Eta ignore the edited post above.

Newky? Never heard of him??

I've got a lift off a former |Spartans legend now, cheers Rab.

love

Grimbo

Eta ignore the edited post above.

A former Spartans legend ... hope he's not a casualty of the recent Rosewell masacres?

See you through there Grimbo.

attachicon.gifcove14.jpg

When I 1st seen City in the 90s they had green socks which I think was part of the colours from the original club.

Archived