Beith or Pollok ?

juniorjunior

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pollok for me. All my Beith friends will understand fully in my judgement. A really hope all of my good Beith friends on here & elsewhere have a day they will never forget . But it's the only thing we hold over them as local rivals .

Discussed this over a beer after our game today and 8/9 want our local rivals to win it.

I agree with FOTJ on this. Football is about wanting your main rivals to fail at every turn. 

Modern fitba fans on the internet try too hard to be magnanimous. Baws to that, it's a rivalry. 

Pollok for me. All my Beith friends will understand fully in my judgement. A really hope all of my good Beith friends on here & elsewhere have a day they will never forget . But it's the only thing we hold over them as local rivals .

Did I miss the season where Ladeside won the Super Premier League?

I agree with FOTJ on this. Football is about wanting your main rivals to fail at every turn.

Modern fitba fans on the internet try too hard to be magnanimous. Baws to that, it's a rivalry.

It's not the just the local rivalry but the oneupmanship we hold over Beith. Part of the rivalry even after Beith won the league in 2010& went into play in the senior cup was that they would never win the Scottish so Sancho & his 7 pals can go & take a flying f**k to themselves

It's not the just the local rivalry but the oneupmanship we hold over Beith. Part of the rivalry even after Beith won the league in 2010& went into play in the senior cup was that they would never win the Scottish so Sancho & his 7 pals can go & take a flying f**k to themselves

:);) ;)

As a village idiot I'll root for Beith but think Pollok will win it. Think Beith would appreciate it more and their village will go mental for a week if they do. Can't see that with Pollok though cause not sure where their actual fanbase area is.

Archived