2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

Why does the creepy child stealer tip toe up behind him, arms poised like he's about to catch his prey?

if you were doing that, surely you'd approach with your hands up in the air demonstrating you were approaching with no intent to harm. Maybe even call over to the boy, waving him to come over to get out the way of the violent rangers fans.

Look - if the 'Rangers' fans say he's a child saver then he's a fucking child saver.

Surely one of them will name him now so we can all show our appreciation.

Look - if the 'Rangers' fans say he's a child saver then he's a fucking child saver.

Surely one of them will name him now so we can all show our appreciation.

We need to get a hold of his mate. His mate intervened and stopped the wee hibee from being saved. What a c**t.

Statement from Stewart Regan, Scottish FA Chief Executive:

“The Scottish FA has today initiated the process of appointing an Independent Commission to investigate the circumstances of Saturday’s Scottish Cup Final disorder.

“A chairperson will be appointed in early course and the commission’s remit will be to review all operational matters relating to the event hosting of the final. It will be convened to analyse the processes and protocols undertaken in the staging of the match and I would encourage all relevant stakeholders to contribute to it.

“In the interests of transparency, the commission’s findings will also be published in full.

“In addition, the Scottish FA’s Compliance Officer has also started the process of investigating potential rule breaches from a football regulatory perspective. It should be pointed out that as the cup final is now subject to a criminal investigation by Police Scotland, we will share all information gleaned so far with them.

“I have also instructed the compilation of a comprehensive report from all our internal group functions at Hampden Park to establish a full picture of the events of the weekend. The contents of this report will be made available to the commission.

“I am keen that the Scottish FA is proactive in the investigations with the police authorities and the Independent Commission. In the meantime, I would urge all parties involved in the ongoing situation to demonstrate calmness, clarity of thought and responsibility as we proceed towards a satisfactory conclusion.â€

Hiya sevco, hiya pal. Talking to you there

90 minutes of sectarian singing to be absolutely dingied?

I reckon they will get done for this now it's under a police investigation. That and the flares will be in it. Everyone seen and heard it so it can't be covered up.

I reckon they will get done for this now it's under a police investigation. That and the flares will be in it. Everyone seen and heard it so it can't be covered up.

Oh ye of way, way too much faith. I'm sure you'll end up saying it was worth it but, anything less than stokes and cummings being burned at the stake and a complete exoneration of teamsevco and this will go straight to the sevco lawyers. They don't even need to win they just need to keep propagating the victim line. This has got years to run.