2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

Never get a better chance. A bang average Rangers side whom I still can't believe made the final.

It is the worst Rangers team in my lifetime. We have a great chance. The best two players playing on the day will ironically be the Celtic loanees who are head and shoulders above the likes of Law, Halliday, Waghorn etc.

A jambo on the wind up?

Better side in the 4-2 game :lol: and tell me you aren't missing out the cup scudding we gave you

They were - for about 20 minutes out of the 90.  Oh and don't forget that Wee Jason scored with that cheeky dink which was his undoing on Saturday.

They were - for about 20 minutes out of the 90. Oh and don't forget that Wee Jason scored with that cheeky dink which was his undoing on Saturday.

Not quite. A cheeky dink after (yet another) free flowing, gorgeous passage of play over an on rushing keeper is very different to a smart arse trying to Pirlo a PK.

I thought we were the better team in the game we lost at Ibrox at the start of the season. The game we won I thought was fairly even. The 4-2 game at Christmas we were 2nd best by a mile. Tonight's game I imagine will be close. We are on a horrific run but if we hit some form in the next few weeks I think we will beat Rangers in the final. Rangers not having a competitive game for so long before the final gives me hope also. I do genuinely think Rangers are a good team with bang average players though. Credit must go to Magic Hat for what he has done and I'm sure they will strengthen before the Spl.

12 games we've played each other (not counting the petrofac because it's pure shite) and we have 6 wins each. This is gonnae be a fucking nightmare of a game.

Indeed.  We've had some tight games over the past few years.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Don't think we've learned anything tonight. Two leggy looking teams off the back of 120 mins, with a best out of five golazos/calamities deciding it. Will probably be a different type of match next month.

Whether we have any chance probably depends on us either going out before the playoff final or coming second in the league and we obviously would prefer it not to be the first one. That's the only way tonight might end up making a difference.

Eh? Have all the Hibees taken The Lawwell Shilling? I asked earlier in the thread if Hibs' fans wanted to get in to this new club/continuity shite. Apparently you do.

Well I look forward to our NewCo denying Lochend FC their 2nd every Scottish Cup win.

Eh? I meant since we've been in this league ya roaster. Put the bevy down.

'bevvy' isn't an issue, chappy though I acknowledge I may have been over sensitive.  Point taken and post amended,

"Mr Orange Himself"

You are a new club. You're bigoted like Rangers, if that consoles you.

Edited by HaikuHibee

12 games we've played each other (not counting the petrofac because it's pure shite) and we have 6 wins each. This is gonnae be a fucking nightmare of a game.

Why would we not include the petrofac cup but includes games like last night when last night had no bearing whatsoever on our season

Just curious,