Well done to Beith

Wile E Coyote

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to Beith. Before this result I rooted for Kilwinning but was unaware that Beith have never reached a Scottish Cup final. It goes against my grain but I'll be shouting for you lot on cup final day. The best of luck from a Talbot fan. #eekapeeka

I was on the Beith Juniors committee for about twenty years and I was nearly in tears today knowing that they are in the Scottish Cup Final I'm really so happy I am 67 now and thought I would never see that day. Well done to all at Beith. Congratulations

Guys like john Boal and Robert Mcarter deserve this so much in terms of our club reaching our first ever junior cup final.

Going back a bit we had other amazing stalwarts behind the scenes like George Anderson (RIP) and clem plotts whos still with us but doesn't keep the greatest these days.

Would be amazing if we could get our hands on this trophy for the guys mentioned and thrilled to be in the final.

Congratulations to all at Beith especially JB and the Barrhead boys, also commiserations to Kilwinning but a huge well done at the same time for getting so far, thats the West final and Scottish semi-final in under 12 months which must be hard to take but progress is being made so well done to both sides.

Archived