Weatherwatch - Saturday 16th April 2016

LeedsPhil

BSC v Preston Athletic is showing as down at EK's K-Park plastic, on the SFA refs' appointments sheet and on Preston Athletic's website's fixture list. Nothing yet in BSC e-land nor on the LFL official site. 

Already given up on even trying at Maryhill?

And is continuing with Maryhill a realistic solution as home venue for next season anyway, versus just sharing on one of the various plastic surfaces that have come to the rescue this season...

BSC v Preston Athletic is showing as down at EK's K-Park plastic, on the SFA refs' appointments sheet and on Preston Athletic's website's fixture list. Nothing yet in BSC e-land nor on the LFL official site.

Already given up on even trying at Maryhill?

And is continuing with Maryhill a realistic solution as home venue for next season anyway, versus just sharing on one of the various plastic surfaces that have come to the rescue this season...

Saturday's game is at K-Park.

Any news on the Whitehill v City game being on or off.

It didn't rain yesterday. It's not raining so far today. So it'll be off tomorrow. That Tranent dug is visiting his cousin in Bonnyrigg. 

It didn't rain yesterday. It's not raining so far today. So it'll be off tomorrow. That Tranent dug is

visiting his cousin in Bonnyrigg.

Aye after 48 hours solid rain before it. It's raining now and heavy rain and snow forecast later. Not sure where I'll go instead.

I wonder if an offer was ever made to play the game at another venue, albeit at a later time...  :whistle

Oh well, 3 games in a week is the Price of Success and if we end up playing a Whitehill U-20s select then so be it. 

I wonder if an offer was ever made to play the game at another venue, albeit at a later time... :whistle

Oh well, 3 games in a week is the Price of Success and if we end up playing a Whitehill U-20s select then so be it.

^^^

Reported for something. I'll think of the word later.

Grimbo

I wonder if an offer was ever made to play the game at another venue, albeit at a later time...  :whistle

Aye Hampden after the Hibs game would've suited me just perfect Tam. ;)

Canny think why we have a 20s league in the 1st place Tam. :P

Archived