Rain

Take it the albert pitch will be toiling??

I think it will be tbh. I was out a run tonight and the pitches up the park were pretty bad and they are usually better than Albert Park. If we get the same weather Wednesday as we've had today then I don't hold out much hope for the game being on.

Too many games getting cancelled, the backlog will surely cause problems in the coming weeks trying to fit them all in

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Hawick away to Peebles in the King Cup on Saturday. Let's hope it stays fair as the Peebles pitch isn't the best for drainage either.

Poor referee , made some shocking decisions including sending of the keeper, striker was well off side, even some of the Peebles fans agreed.

Listened to the shouts from Peebles players, booked a Hawick player after one of the Peebles players had a go at him.

He ruined what was an enjoyable game, worst ref I've seen for a long time , 1st time I've seen this ref, hopefully it's the last !

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

I've always thought that unless clubs fork out the extra £40-£50 for linesmen then they can't complain about offside calls.

The eos/south division is supposed to be a decent level but imo games without linos are amateur.

Offside calls are so important in the game, as you seen yesterday and it's down to the best guess of the referee.

Archived