Tartan Army Facebook groups

brechincity

Tartan Army Message Board (TAMBers) is worth joining simply to laugh at the roasters that post on it. A lot of potential for fishing there as well.

When do the season tickets go on sale?

They should award points for home games because I can't be arsed going to any away trips but want to go to Wembley

Is there a march to the stadium

What's the best way to get to X,Y&Z

Anyone running a bus to X,Y&Z

That's pretty much all you'll get on that page. You'll get banned though by the elite ITK'rs if you query anything that's posted

Tartan Army Message Board (TAMBers) is worth joining simply to laugh at the roasters that post on it. A lot of potential for fishing there as well. 

I was on it the other day and they have a section where they can start a thread about an individual team and slag said team off.

The saddest group of VLs around.  Never trust or befriend someone who doesn't follow a club and just Scotland.

I was on it the other day and they have a section where they can start a thread about an individual team and slag said team off.

The saddest group of VLs around.  Never trust or befriend someone who doesn't follow a club and just Scotland.

That's pish tbh. I was raised a Rangers fan, grew to dislike them so don't really have a team now. I chose Dundee Utd on here as I like to support a local team, but I'm not an actual fan.

The only team I am really a fan of is Scotland.

That's pish tbh. I was raised a Rangers fan, grew to dislike them so don't really have a team now. I chose Dundee Utd on here as I like to support a local team, but I'm not an actual fan.

The only team I am really a fan of is Scotland.

I'd say I was surprised but.....

Why would anyone want to join a Tartan Army Facebook page? Not one word of that screams "quality discourse" to me.

I joined one midway through the qualifiers to see if I could get cheap transport to and from. I've since continued to follow so I can laugh at the idiots on it.

Archived