Our Strongest XI

Marshmallo

The one player that doesn't get a mention in this thread is Mulgrew. Strachan loves him and will play him in the qualifiers, either in defence or midfield.

I think mulgrew would do a good job as a CDM he's tall and not bad on the ground maybe past his best or maybe just been at Celtic too long

Marshall

Hutton Martin Hanley Tierney

Brown Mulgrew

Ritchie Snoddy Anya

Fletcher

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm no don't think it was a laugh it was my opinion on who I think is the strongest Scotland eleven, why would saying "who walker was" being a laugh? He's on form and should be included in the next squads if he continues to play like he is and I think he will. So no I don't think it was a laugh I didn't jump into ur selections and have a laugh did I?

If we must go down this road. I never asked who he was, I provided three light hearted suggestions as to who he could be.

Get your facts straight before you start your wheeching, next time.

Take that pickle out your arse.

Relax.

Goalkeepers and left back we've so much strength in depth it doesn't matter who we pick. Could be Gordon and Robertson, McGregor and Tierney or Marshall and Shinnie. We'd be no weaker.

Whittaker was a state against Denmark. Some of his attempts at tackling were a joke. You can't keep picking a player who isn't playing first team football and expect him to perform at international level.

I don't mind Mulgrew at CB. Prefer him to Hanley and Greer.

Fletcher-Morrison playing with each other at club level swings it for me in midfield.

Against Malta I'd go with:-

Gordon

Hutton Martin Mulgrew Robertson

Snodgrass Fletcher Morrison Anya

McCormack Griffiths

If we must go down this road. I never asked who he was, I provided three light hearted suggestions as to who he could be.

Get your facts straight before you start your wheeching, next time.

Take that pickle out your arse.

Relax.

I think it's u that needs to relax, doesn't take much to rattle ur cage.

Take that cucumber out your ass and give your wife a shot ;-)

I think it's u that needs to relax, doesn't take much to rattle ur cage.

Take that cucumber out your ass and give your wife a shot ;-)

Sure, I can do that. Only after you tell everyone who walker is.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't remember which thread this was mentioned in before, but the Andy Robertson to Man United thing seems to be gathering a bit of momentum:

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/660005/Manchester-United-Transfer-Target-Hull-City-Defender-Andy-Robertson-15m-Bid-Arsenal

If it's true then it might change if LVG leaves United. And if it happens we can only hope he doesn't end up as backup to Luke Shaw. 

Either way, it'd be hard to pass up such a move. If he's as good as we hope then he shouldn't be afraid of dislodging whoever is in front of him, Shaw (whom I don't think is as good as he is made out to be) or anyone else.

Please Strachan, dump Brown for the next campaign.

Don't see this happening while Brown remains Celtic captain. Perhaps a new, stronger Celtic manager will either revitalise Brown or punt him to Bristol city or the like where he'll become more 'unselectable'.

I'd be shocked if a new Celtic manager didnt just punt him straight onto the bench tbh, hes utterly gubbed

Age is catching up with an extremely limited player

There was a good few occasions where he landed a team mate in trouble with a 10 yard pass to feet today. He's always been limited but he's lost the power he used to bring. Downward slide I would guess from here.

Archived