Scotland U21s vs NI U21s on live now

Gordopolis

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What painful viewing this is. Would be surprised if any of this lot went onto establish themselves in the senior squad to be honest.

Last time I saw them against Ukraine they were pretty impressive. I imagine Gauld and Cummings will at some point. They're missing their captain McGinn, Patterson and Fraser (the best of the lot IMO) here in fairness.

What painful viewing this is. Would be surprised if any of this lot went onto establish themselves in the senior squad to be honest.

The right back is just awful.  I'm assuming that's Donald Love?  He'll end up in the English fourth tier before very long.

Oh, I say, a penalty.  A definite penalty, right enough, but hardly deserved equality if it goes in.

Think it is Love, he's been chronic so far. I'm sure he's made his full debut for Man Utds first team recently.

He was drafted in when they had no one else and looked completely out of his depth. Not been seen since a few injured players came back in.

Anyone got the lineup with numbers? I have the names (below) but only tuned in for last 5 mins and saw Cummings #9 and that was about it.

http://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2016/03/29/europe/uefa-u21-championship/scotland-under-21/northern-ireland-u21/2021346/?ICID=HP_MS_33_01

2. Love

4. McGhee

6. Souttar

13. Kingsley

16. Storie

8. Gauld

10. Nicholson

11. Christie

19. McKay

9. Cummings

Assuming Hamilton is 1 but haven't noticed yet.

Archived