Livi vs Alloa

It would be tragic if we lose this game straight after a good win like yesterday. Am I right in saying that we relegate Alloa if we win.

Need a win if we're to get above Dumbarton, anything else and the win over Falkirk will have been for nothing.

We're decent if we're playing against a team that comes at us, we've struggled against teams when they do to us what we did to Falkirk though, sit back and let us do the attacking then hit us with sucker punches.

We've got the wide players to get balls into White from the byeline now though and not the trying to play through the centre pish against a compact defence we kept doing in earlier games. Longridge picking up another suspension is a blow though, Kakay will need to be more attacking than he was against Raith if he's filling in for him as a wingback. Wouldn't make any runs down the wing against Raith the last time he played there and it made us one sided with Halkett doing all the work.

Big Shags to get a hattrick here, mon the big Shags.

It would be nice to help out Dumbarton in this one. At least we've somehow technically survived until April, I guess, but the jig's been up for some time. Thankfully the team's still giving it their best.

Just noticed that our top league goalscorers all have managed 2 goals. I'd forgotten that a couple of Flanny's came in the cup. That's surely some kind of record if it stays like that.

Week after week I say this is a must win but this really is a must win.

I've supported Livi long enough not to get carried away with that win yesterday but if we are to stay up this is a game we have to take 3 points from.

The players should be well up for it, but this is exactly the kind of game we fall flat on our face in, here's hoping it doesn't happen this time around.

Will be interesting to see what we go with, Whites been playing out wide the last couple games with Buchanan up on his own with Telfer just behind him, I wouldn't be surprised to see Stanton starting ahead of Josh Mullin in this one, obvious other change is Suspended Longridge replaced by Kakay.

This won't be an easy game and we will need to be patient on the pitch and in the stands.

Someone going to buy them if we go down ?

They'll be desperate to be away, I'd have thought. Especially Big Ben.

What are their wages like, just out of curiosity? Would Livingston stay full-time in League One?

Getting all excited for this game now, got my hopes right up that we're going to score 4 or 5 goals, dunno if that's a good thing as Livi are just as likely to feck this right up and lose. Ach wtf, may as well believe we can get 8th, until we can't.

Archived