Arbroath v East Fife

Crowd of 800-1000 for this depending on what the Fifers bring? 610 at Dicks first game in charge (good considering) and I imagine EF will bring 150-300 and possibly more considering their position (I'm very jealous) in the league/time of season/fact it's a bit of a Derby.

Would be great and highly amusing to f**k up another teams run in here, although Fife will be favourites and we will need to do a better job of keeping Austin under wraps!

I'm looking forward to it!!!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How has he been playing?

That was his first appearance today, he looks fit enough but not match fit if you know what I mean!!!

Still made a nuisance of himself when he came on and didn't look out of place, probably just timing it right for next week!!!

He won't start and he's obviously 4th in line after Fash, Smith and Insall but he's good to have on the bench, if he's signed for next season, which could happen, he'll probably be starting alongside Smith when Fash is away for good and Insall returns to Hibs!!!

That was his first appearance today, he looks fit enough but not match fit if you know what I mean!!!

Still made a nuisance of himself when he came on and didn't look out of place, probably just timing it right for next week!!!

He won't start and he's obviously 4th in line after Fash, Smith and Insall but he's good to have on the bench, if he's signed for next season, which could happen, he'll probably be starting alongside Smith when Fash is away for good and Insall returns to Hibs!!!

I liked him alot, always put his all in,he is very Scott McDonald'esque, nobody can get near him when he sticks his arse ooot and if they do he goes falling to the deck and wins you a free kick, habit of being in the right place at right time too.

Best of luck to him.

I liked him alot, always put his all in,he is very Scott McDonald'esque, nobody can get near him when he sticks his arse ooot and if they do he goes falling to the deck and wins you a free kick, habit of being in the right place at right time too.

Best of luck to him.

He got a tremendous reception when he came on today.

He's in Allan Walker's old number 6 shirt. Wonder how they'll get on when we go to Shielfield? 😂

He's in Allan Walker's old number 6 shirt. Wonder how they'll get on when we go to Shielfield? 😂

Serendipity in action, if you ever saw it!!!

Aye he loved scoring that winning goal against East Fife earlier in the season, that is for sure :-) Best winger in the league don't you know? ;-)

One of the few highlights in an otherwise fucking tragic season for Arbroath.

One of the few highlights in an otherwise fucking tragic season for Arbroath.

Hopefully a highlight or two yet before the end of the season :-) The thing is with a manager who knows what he is doing makes a huge difference! No pressure on us now, so bring on Saturday and beyond!

Archived