CHAMPIONS

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Were Ayr not 3 points ahead just before christmas? Amazing to thinkt hat they now sit 17 points and 42 goals behind us. 

Fair fucks to them, they fought the good fight for half the season and will fancy their chaces in the playoffs.

Personally I'd like to see Peterhead go up, they've been magnificent this season.

Last season we had the biggest budget and support in the league yet it ended up being the worst season I have ever encountered as a Pars fan. Those resources mean nothing if you don’t have a competent manager running the show.

Fast forward to this season and the job Allan Johnston and Sandy Clark have done in turning the club around has been phenomenal. The club is definitely on the up with AJ and the first call of business should be to give him a new contract, which i am pretty sure (yet nonetheless hopeful) that he signs.

2nd best set of players in the league won it comfortably, well done.

:lol:  :P

Congratulations and well done. Pars finally made it. :lol:

PS when you get your hands on the silver, you will be able easily to spot the engraving for Cowdenbeath FC - we have already been there  & done that.

The difference is we can say the same to Rangers  ;)

Well done ya bunch o' torn faced b*****ds.

Looking forward to a return to the San Starko, last time I was there I didn't know if I'd see Dunfermline play again after that season, nevermind see another fife derby.

Archived