Mixu madness

As a proud dee , I feel a have to make my point regarding mixus disciplinary hearing regarding his antics at the end of the Derby . Although I was bitterly disappointed with the dabs grabbing an equaliser , I think it would be a travesty for scottish football If he was punished for this. A man under huge pressure sees his team grab a dramatic equaliser and decides to give it some back. .. no problem with that whatsoever..part and parcel as I'm concerned and think 99 percent of dees would agree .. thoughts please

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's ridiculous of course, but given they'd previously banned James McFadden for doing something similar to the Hamilton fans that had taunted him at McDiarmid they had little option but to treat Mixu in the same manner.

6 month ban from the game please.

Also, Deila should be charged with the GIRUY he gives to the Celtic fans at the end of games. Surprised they haven't complained yet, when everything else offends them.

Surely they'll all have their backs to him as they're doing the huddle?

No ban please. His assistant might actually be decent.

Think hes one of the new breed of Cahtro-esque coaches, who watch games through a notepad telling them how many passes have been completed.

Archived