Ayr and Peterhead

Good luck to both of you.Ayr gave us a run at the start and Peterhead at the end so you both made the season a contest and if not this season I'll be hoping one of you get up next.

Just ignore him lads, he unfortunately made the jump from .net (for those not aware, this is Dunfermline's answer to RAWK)

Been on here years. I now post to ensure that both reality and positivity both abound and surround all things Pars. Seems my prediction for yesterday's success and decency for thanking our main league rivals were spot on. A little mischief making going on but not disingenuous in intent. Incidentally you are not the messiah, you are a naughty but average forum user. Suggesting to other forum users that they should ignore me whilst posting on my thread about me is ironic and assuming that the rest of the forum 'lads' rate you highly enough to take your advice is slightly presumptuous and arrogant. Like the Pars I'm easy to dislike but there is a grudging acknowledgement of my consistently superior performance levels.

theparsclub

Good luck to both of you.Ayr gave us a run at the start and Peterhead at the end so you both made the season a contest and if not this season I'll be hoping one of you get up next.

Peterhead for me. We have been made welcome by their people and fans up there this season and last. Good club from my experience of visiting them. Ayr on the other hands are a relic of a bygone era of Scottish football. Bit like the town which has seen better days and is now run down and falling to bits. Anyway enough of their problems, we just won the league.

theparsclub

you didn't try very hard. Here's hoping for a nice wee play-off boosting win.

Your club will experience one last black n white pay day off us visiting fans on Saturday. Party on dude.

theparsclub

Archived