St Mirren v Sevco 2012 at The Paisley 1690 Stadium 1/5/16

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The club have announced they will give the affected ST holders £10 off their season tickets next season and they will be invited along to a screening of our League Cup triumph.

Better from Saints but this could easily have been avoided.

yep, if you lot actually supported your team by buying tickets then it wouldnt be an issue

yep, if you lot actually supported your team by buying tickets then it wouldnt be an issue

If 95% of football fans in Paisley weren't knuckle dragging glory hunters we would be able to sell a lot more tickets.

Can only piss with the cock you've got and we were pumping above our weight for a good while.

If 95% of football fans in Paisley weren't knuckle dragging glory hunters we would be able to sell a lot more tickets.

Can only piss with the cock you've got and we were pumping above our weight for a good while.

Aye, you would think more of them would take the short trip to Ibrox then head all the way over to the San Giro eh!?

What would you suggest the St Mirren fans do about the people who don't go to watch St Mirren?

Tony Fitzpatrick needs to drive about Paisley in a dodgy looking transit van, kidnap unsuspecting victims and handcuff them to our plastic seats and take £20 out their purse/wallet. The new customers still wouldn't be as seething as our fans though  :thumsup2 .

the question is... if Morton were about to win the league on the last day of the season, would St.Mirren pap their own fans into another area, and also offer a few thousand extra seats to accommodate the Morton supporting legion?

of course not.

but it is Rangers, so trousers down....

totally and utterly disgusting behaviour from the St.Mirren board, but I am sure the super generous £10 off next seasons ticket will be welcomed by all.

the question is... if Morton were about to win the league on the last day of the season, would St.Mirren pap their own fans into another area, and also offer a few thousand extra seats to accommodate the Morton supporting legion?

of course not.

totally and utterly disgusting behaviour from the St.Mirren board, but I am sure the super generous £10 off next seasons ticket will be welcomed by all.

You ask a question that you have no idea of the answer, then proceed to answer it. It's a nonsense question anyway, as Morton aren't about to win the league, nor are Rangers getting 'a few thousand' extra seats.

In recent years we have made more space available for teams that require extra tickets. I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure Kilmarnock have brought the largest away support to the new stadium. Kilmarnock, Celtic, Rangers, Hearts, Aberdeen and Hibs have all been given part of the West Stand because they sold out the North Stand. 

If there was further demand for tickets from other clubs I'm sure the board would look into accommodating that. 

I'm not as peeved at this as I perhaps should be. Possibly because I had no intention of attending this match anyway. Was always likely it would be a celebration for them and it's not something I'd like to be a part of.

of course not.

Morton fans are football fans and would be made very welcome at St Mirren Park.

I would share any Stand with them.

of course not.

Just not a Celtic fan with a very familiar posting style ^

Remind us where you sit shull.

Just so whichever unfortunate soul gets your seat remembers to take along some cleaning gear to remove the pish stains from it ya leaky auld banger.

But would they withstand the reek of pish to share a stand with you?

Make sure you post to let us know when you reach puberty, guys. Just to remind us all what it was like.

Typical OF attitude. Must be one of the other lot.

aye there's nuthin worse than that "c'mon, who do you REALLY support?" nonsense. They just don't get how despised they are - BOTH lots.

aye there's nuthin worse than that "c'mon, who do you REALLY support?" nonsense. They just don't get how despised they are - BOTH lots.

This. I hate that: neither side seems to understand that it's possible to feel equal antipathy for both, even if some of the reasons may differ.

Re the seat thing... I'm not sure it's really that big a deal. It's just a seat in a stadium for a single game at the end of a totally forgettable season. I don't even see it as bending over, tbh. We're just selling out a bit... But given our financial state and the fact it's a business affected by supply and demand as much as any other, i don't see an issue.

Let the club make the cash and move on.

Archived