St Mirren v Sevco 2012 at The Paisley 1690 Stadium 1/5/16

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Decent day out, another game where we didn't make our possession count though, a bit of an anti climax as we came away tbh, Saints probably deserved a sneaky point. Heads down now and prepare properly for the Cup Final.

2-2 was fair in the end. We were the better side in the first half,Rangers were the better side in the second.

The absolute seethe coming from a few the zombies leaving at the end, offering folk for fights whilst foaming at the mouth was hilarious.

Thommo and Goodwin are both cemented in our history as bona-fide club legends. Goodwins cameo is how I'll always remember him. Flying into mad tackles and wiping folk out whilst winning the ball then getting unjustly booked. Goody in a nutshell.

You forgot the maniacal grin that usually accompanied said tackles.

Everyone loves Jim Goodwin. Even the folk who pretend they hate him. St Mirren legend, and I hope we replace him with someone who provokes as much seethe from the opposition.

Really hope I don't see him lining up against Saints next season.

Everyone loves Jim Goodwin. Even the folk who pretend they hate him. St Mirren legend, and I hope we replace him with someone who provokes as much seethe from the opposition.

Really hope I don't see him lining up against Saints next season.

Who the f*ck is he?

Pray for me? Why? I am £25 better off thanks to your clubs ticket arrangements. I ll spend it in the pub. Cheers :cheers

If you wanted to be there you would be there. Loads of your mob holding up tickets for sale before the game so don't give us your tear stained pish:p

Just watched Thompson's send off on Periscope.

What a guy.

What a shite taste in music your PA played though.

You seem to be utterly obsessed with St Mirren just like the other clown standfree:lol:

He's really quite a well known figure in Scottish football.

It's interesting that you get Rangers fans so keen to boast of their profound ignorance.

Haw cotton eye Joe, show some humility.

Paisley's a proper shithole btw, the stinking armpit of Scotland!!

From a Guardian article on Paisley's City of Culture bid "Only Edinburgh has a denser grouping of listed buildings than the 100-odd near the centre of Paisley."

Like most industrial towns Paisley has suffered for many years, but despite the best efforts of local politicians and planners in the 70s and 80s it still has some amazing architecture left.

There is at last a real will to bring the rest of the town back to life and make the most of the gems that give the town centre such potential.

(Would I be right in thinking you were a NO voter? Just a hunch?)

Loved the Goodwin challenges. Tremendous player, if only Halliday was on the receiving end of one. Halliday really is a cheating, greeting faced bawbag.

Thought we deserved the draw, played well; however stood off their players a bit too much for my liking. Enjoyed the game and looking forward to seeing what Rae does with the squad for next season.

Only when your knuckle dragging bigots come to town.

Knuckle Dragging Bigots turn Paisley into a Shit Hole? I thought Feegie did that pretty much on its own with a little Help from Seedhill and Gallowhill. The rest of the town is actually pretty decent if we forget about the High Street.

If you wanted to be there you would be there. Loads of your mob holding up tickets for sale before the game so don't give us your tear stained pish:p

I thought i made it pretty clear that i had chosen not to go there due to your clubs ticket arrangements. I know i could have got a ticket outside the ground no problem. At The Tony Macaroni Arena the other night supporters buses were desperate to off load tickets.

Your club finished the season below Morton  :lol:.

Archived