Relegation

Bluetooth

That's the point in a pyramid - find your level.

Correct, so dropping down into a level that arguably stronger than the one you were relegated from is not a Pyramid.

I just can't see the Juniors being brought on board under the premise that the Superleagues are considered a level below the Lowland League. Maybe the West/East can combine and sit alongside the Lowland League, to at least get them involved, a first step so to speak.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Correct, so dropping down into a level that arguably stronger than the one you were relegated from is not a Pyramid.I just can't see the Juniors being brought on board under the premise that the Superleagues are considered a level below the Lowland League. Maybe the West/East can combine and sit alongside the Lowland League, to at least get them involved, a first step so to speak.

Fed up of the same shite now Burnie_man we heard you and the rest of the anti LL brigade the 1st time aboot 3 year ago.

Can yous no just let it go.

Hijacking LL threads is certainly not the answer :o

:lol:  Erm, I've been on this forum since 2008! That "joined" bit is your clue - thought I ought to point this out since you clearly don't have one.

You dont change much from forum to forum do you Waffler ?

Quotes from a user of the Sims forum "You’re a dedicated dramaqueen. You hide under a blog name that you deem ‘anonymous’ and point out all the trolls, ‘bumnuggets’, idiots and dramallamas in the sims community"

"You had trolled and bullied a lot of people in the community, stirred crap and attacked many who didn’t deserve it and had your fun from behind a screen."

What a sad angry wee person :lol:

Fed up of the same shite now Burnie_man we heard you and the rest of the anti LL brigade the 1st time aboot 3 year ago. Can yous no just let it go. Hijacking LL threads is certainly not the answer :o

I think you'll find that I never mentioned Juniors at all in my first reply, others dragged it in that direction. That's what happens on forums, feel free to join in.

Neither am I "anti" anything, apart from anti-intransigence as we currently have.

The first requirement of a pyramid is to have a simple method where clubs can be promoted and relegated up and down the leagues and find their appropriate level.

There is now a clear path for that to happen with the EOS & SOS leagues.

Until the juniors decide on a method by which that can happen for any of their clubs then it is clear that they are only interested in perpetuating the 'us' & 'them' scenario.

Correct, so dropping down into a level that arguably stronger than the one you were relegated from is not a Pyramid.

I just can't see the Juniors being brought on board under the premise that the Superleagues are considered a level below the Lowland League. Maybe the West/East can combine and sit alongside the Lowland League, to at least get them involved, a first step so to speak.

I think you'll find that I never mentioned Juniors at all in my first reply, others dragged it in that direction. That's what happens on forums, feel free to join in.

Neither am I "anti" anything, apart from anti-intransigence as we currently have.

Did nae specifically mean to single you oot.....

how many of same amount o pish are we gonnae have to take........

For your info I did have an input on the various LL junior type debate topics when they 1st came oot but it's been done over time and time again and is tiresome now....

Again this is a LL relegation thread and hee haw to do wi the LL Juniors debate.....

It's practically passed everyone by but there could actually be a relegation from the league this year and it's got feck all to do wi Juniors or licensing.

Did nae specifically mean to single you oot..... how many of same amount o pish are we gonnae have to take........ For your info I did have an input on the various LL junior type debate topics when they 1st came oot but it's been done over time and time again and is tiresome now.... Again this is a LL relegation thread and hee haw to do wi the LL Juniors debate..... It's practically passed everyone by but there could actually be a relegation from the league this year and it's got feck all to do wi Juniors or licensing.

Agree, it does get tiring, but in a thread about relegation from the LL to EoS, then the Juniors are going to crop up given that one club has already left EoS to join the Juniors, a second and perhaps third are about to join them. That should be a serious concern for the so-called pyramid.

The first requirement of a pyramid is to have a simple method where clubs can be promoted and relegated up and down the leagues and find their appropriate level.

There is now a clear path for that to happen with the EOS & SOS leagues.

Until the juniors decide on a method by which that can happen for any of their clubs then it is clear that they are only interested in perpetuating the 'us' & 'them' scenario.

In England, different feeder leagues do cover the same areas. So the theory that a combined East/West Superleague could sit alongside LL is not so radical.  However, that's off topic....

Agree, it does get tiring, but in a thread about relegation from the LL to EoS, then the Juniors are going to crop up given that one club has already left EoS to join the Juniors, a second and perhaps third are about to join them. That should be a serious concern for the so-called pyramid.
It's not about relegation from the LL to the eos though as the op pointed out in the 1st post of this topic there is a potential for relegation from the LL to the SOS league.
In England, different feeder leagues do cover the same areas. So the theory that a combined East/West Superleague could sit alongside LL is not so radical.  However, that's off topic....
Canny beat a bit of sarcasm I'm ok wi that though ;)

Give it time and that would automatically adjust if the Superleagues are so strong. Look at it from a selfish perspective - if the Lowland League teams are so poor, you'd be up the leagues in no time.

Give it time and that would automatically adjust if the Superleagues are so strong. Look at it from a selfish perspective - if the Lowland League teams are so poor, you'd be up the leagues in no time.

I'm not saying they are all poor, as has been proven this season in the Scottish Cup, but the weakest of teams at the wrong end of the LL currently would probably receive similar or worse beatings in the Superleagues and that would take many years to adjust.

Either way, I very much doubt it will ever happen like that anyway. Junior "Lowland" Superleague sitting alongside the LL? possible.

To hark back to one of my original postings on this thread and to try and stick to the point, the fact that EoS clubs are "defecting" to the Juniors has to be a concern, as has the fact that the top clubs - Leith and LTHV - are probably a long way off a licence and therefore blocking the pathway to promotion for those that are.

We're at a point where the Juniors are now in decline and the non-league seniors are in incline. The only two clubs who are prepared to make a jump in the right direction are Haddington Athletic and Banks O'Dee (with others in north not too far behind). 

We're at a point where the Juniors are now in decline and the non-league seniors are in incline. The only two clubs who are prepared to make a jump in the right direction are Haddington Athletic and Banks O'Dee (with others in north not too far behind). 

Define what measures you use to determine the Juniors are in decline whilst non-league seniors are going in the opposite direction?

Define what measures you use to determine the Juniors are in decline whilst non-league seniors are going in the opposite direction?

Clubs in Juniors are going bankrupt all over the shop, even Irvine Meadow - one of the largest clubs in the grade are on the verge of insolvency. Crowds on the most part are decreasing from a few years ago. Not all clubs are the same, as I understand that clubs such as Blackburn and Kelty are on the up, with new facilities and the like.

On the other hand crowds for clubs in the LL have increased, as has the standard of football with EK getting into the last 16 of the Scottish Cup (I know Linlithgow did too). Next season we'll see two non-league clubs in the League Cup.

Clubs in Juniors are going bankrupt all over the shop, even Irvine Meadow - one of the largest clubs in the grade are on the verge of insolvency. Crowds on the most part are decreasing from a few years ago. Not all clubs are the same, as I understand that clubs such as Blackburn and Kelty are on the up, with new facilities and the like.

On the other hand crowds for clubs in the LL have increased, as has the standard of football with EK getting into the last 16 of the Scottish Cup (I know Linlithgow did too). Next season we'll see two non-league clubs in the League Cup.

Clubs aren't going bankrupt all over the place. Kelso folded from the EoS league, Easthouses left for the Juniors, and one or possibly two more will follow next season.

What does that say about the health of the EoS?

Junior clubs have always come and gone, with 160+ you'll always have one or two taking a year out, some coming back, some not.

Crowds at the Junior qfs were pretty healthy, hell even Whitburn v Blackburn last week had approaching 200, a crowd some LL clubs can only dream of. There will be more at Tranent tomorrow probably. That's bottom of the pile Junior fitba, will there be more than that at any LL game tomorrow?

Clubs aren't going bankrupt all over the place. Kelso folded from the EoS league, Easthouses left for the Juniors, and one or possibly two more will follow next season.

What does that say about the health of the EoS?

Junior clubs have always come and gone, with 160+ you'll always have one or two taking a year out, some coming back, some not.

Crowds at the Junior qfs were pretty healthy, hell even Whitburn v Blackburn last week had approaching 200, a crowd some LL clubs can only dream of. There will be more at Tranent tomorrow probably. That's bottom of the pile Junior fitba, will there be more than that at any LL game tomorrow?

And so the fascination with the LL continues can I ask why it bothers you so much Burnie_man..............

My goodness Waffle, maybe if you put as much effort into dragging Irvine Meadow out of the sh*t as you do posting nonsense on here, they might have a chance of surviving.

Maybe if you put as much effort into persuading the Juniors into working with the other tiers of Scottish football - as you bleat constantly is your wish - there would be a chance of this progress you claim to so desperately want.

Again, are you going to follow up on Cicero's suggested course of action? Talk is cheap, actions show sincerity in your wish for matters to progress.

But we've all guessed by now that you & your unhinged muppet sidekick are only here to troll. Clearly the Junior section doesn't do it for you anymore - which says it all really (come to that, it's not as if either of you even appears to bother posting there anymore) :whistle

Fed up of the same shite now Burnie_man we heard you and the rest of the anti LL brigade the 1st time aboot 3 year ago. Can yous no just let it go. Hijacking LL threads is certainly not the answer :o

Agreed. Long overdue the mods stepping in & punting these two clowns, who have zero interest in the Lowlands.

There's a reason Junior fans get this reputation of being the mentally disturbed wing of P&B. Partly unfair when there's plenty of bloody good people such as Jamie Wire, & it's behaviour like this which doesn't help.

Maybe if you put as much effort into persuading the Juniors into working with the other tiers of Scottish football - as you bleat constantly is your wish - there would be a chance of this progress you claim to so desperately want.

Again, are you going to follow up on Cicero's suggested course of action? Talk is cheap, actions show sincerity in your wish for matters to progress.

But we've all guessed by now that you & your unhinged muppet sidekick are only here to troll. Clearly the Junior section doesn't do it for you anymore - which says it all really (come to that, it's not as if either of you even appears to bother posting there anymore) :whistle

Agreed. Long overdue the mods stepping in & punting these two clowns, who have zero interest in the Lowlands.

There's a reason Junior fans get this reputation of being the mentally disturbed wing of P&B. Partly unfair when there's plenty of bloody good people such as Jamie Wire, & it's behaviour like this which doesn't help.

You clearly have no idea how forums work, and coming on here calling people muppets and other abusive language, just grow up and stop making more of an embarrassment of yourself than you already have. Mentally disturbed?

Dear god.

Archived