Dundee United v the Holders/Hibsers

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are Hibs fans always this rattled weeks before a game they're probably not even going to be involved in? :unsure2:

ICT at Pittodrie is the obvious choice, but it will 100% be at Hampden.

Are Hibs fans always this rattled weeks before a game they're probably not even going to be involved in? :unsure2:

Can't see anyone on the thread from any side that is rattled? It's just the usual back and forth.

They say hibs fans are rattled when it truth it's probably the other way around. The seethe hibs manage to generate on these kind of threads is tremendous and I can't wait to see the unprecedented amount of seethe on our cup final thread come Sunday tea time.

Mind that time we played Hibs in a Scottish Cup semi final and we were bottom of the league and shite and Hibs were 1-0 up and they went and Hibsed it and we won 2-1?

Mind that?

Aye. Mind that Tony Higgins and Murdo MacLeod were so seething about it they tried to have Jason Scotland deported?

Good times.

Mind that time we played Hibs in a Scottish Cup semi final and we were bottom of the league and shite and Hibs were 1-0 up and they went and Hibsed it and we won 2-1?

Mind that?

No. I think I need some sort of video evidence as a reminder...

Replying to posts=rattled 😂😂😂😂

Archived