Rangers v Celtic

hoopy1967

I love how every non 'Old Firm' fan who would otherwise claim to have no interest in this fixture and hate the two of them equally (bla bla bla etc) have got this thread to two pages already and the games something like six weeks away :lol:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The bigots brothers fans crawling out of their holes everywhere, first time a lot of them have spoke about their teams since the 1st February 2015.

I love how every non 'Old Firm' fan who would otherwise claim to have no interest in this fixture and hate the two of them equally (bla bla bla etc) have got this thread to two pages already and the games something like six weeks away :lol:

^^ big team Rangers^^^

Obviously Celtics multi million pound team have to be firm favourites for this game, really can't see our team of journeymen being able to match Ronald's roaring lions. Just not strong enough yet to take on a team of their calibre but should be a good test of how far we need to go.

You're a fuckin tit mate, pipe down. Or should that be a flute where you're concerned?

Simple really.

The pressure's all on you...mighty SP champs.

Your manager's a joke, your team is struggling like f**k to win the league. You know it.

...and I think we'll beat you...ergo I look forward to it.

The pressure is equally on you not to get humiliated by a struggling team with a shite manager :lol:

You're awfy good at telling me what I know by the way. Deffo a burd lol.

Be nice for Celtic to have over 20k fans supporting them this season, mustve been a while.

Do Rangers fans reckon theyll continue with the same baws oot style?

Also think if Celtic play well they win, but thats rarer than them playing poorly

Obviously Celtics multi million pound team have to be firm favourites for this game, really can't see our team of journeymen being able to match Ronald's roaring lions. Just not strong enough yet to take on a team of their calibre but should be a good test of how far we need to go.

Could someone remind me how many million this new Rangers have spent to get to where the old Rangers used to be?

^^^^ cake hiding spree imminent.

I think some of the above responses to me just prove my point about the obsession folk have with the 'Old Firm'.

Maybe it's just me, but I've always been able to support and follow my own club without being influenced or overly interested by either of them.

Will this be live on the tele?

Definitely.

If only they could both get pumped.

Haha!

Deila shitting himself

If Deila is saying that he is not sleeping before this draw was made what state will he be in now. This may well be his deciding match whether he stays or goes. Warburton will be delighted as its another indication what signings he may have to make if promoted to the Premier.

Archived