Rangers v Celtic

hoopy1967

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tut tut.... Party at the ludge??

Nope, the ludge knocked me back on account of being Catholic and not being able to master the secret handshakes.

I'll certainly be buying a family sized tub of popcorn to scran whilst reading the online seethe and listwning to the phone in crackpots should Celtic choke in this one mind you...as well as avoiding the Erskine Bridge due to the congestion though :)

Why have a lot of people been fooled by a win over a Dundee team who never showed up?

Celtic are pish, but they are less pish than Rangers.

I shall laugh when the mutants are put back in their box. I shall laugh like a fucking drain.

Keep telling yourself that.......

Sooner or later you might believe it.

When was the last time your lot showed up? We shat the bed today and you still only scored three goals.

Yeah we're pish. Everyone else is just pisher. It's not difficult ffs.

And?

Looking forward to this game a lot more than you, that's for sure.

Can't wait.

Why on earth would you be looking forward to it more than me? What's "for sure" about that? :lol:

Yeah we're pish. Everyone else is just pisher. It's not difficult ffs.

They're not THAT much pisher though. Dundee dropped key players and really should have beaten you. Hamilton took points as well. No world beaters.

If you turn up, sure, you should be able to see Rangers out, and you're the favourites. It's a very different game from last time though.

Why on earth would you be looking forward to it more than me? What's "for sure" about that? :lol:

Simple really.

The pressure's all on you...mighty SP champs.

Your manager's a joke, your team is struggling like f**k to win the league. You know it.

...and I think we'll beat you...ergo I look forward to it.

They're not THAT much pisher though. Dundee dropped key players and really should have beaten you. Hamilton took points as well. No world beaters.

If you turn up, sure, you should be able to see Rangers out, and you're the favourites. It's a very different game from last time though.

I agree it will be a different game from last time. Rangers might even manage a shot on goal this time.

Shit happens over a seaon - and Deila is an imposter - but we are a better football team than Rangers. That is indisputable.

All 12000 of them?

"Given the quarter-final match took place on Mother’s Day, kicked off at lunchtime on a Sunday and was screened live on TV, the Club hugely appreciates all the fans who were in attendance".

Low attendance because it was Mothers day :lol:

Archived