Scottish cup semi finalists

And a bye into the final :)

Ha-ha we will see. We just pumped the first string of a team who you couldn't beat at home even after they rested players.

Lots of season tickets getting ripped up if we beat yous. Can't wait.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DAVIDB69

Would imagine united game on the Saturday and the other ones on the Sunday

Sky having the Sunday one exclusively

Ha-ha we will see. We just pumped the first string of a team who you couldn't beat at home even after they rested players.

Lots of season tickets getting ripped up if we beat yous. Can't wait.

Yeah and we've horsed St Johnstone 3-1, 4-1, and 3-1 this season already.

I like this game :)

Disappointed with the draw, to be honest.

Still, all the pressure is on Celtic and whilst they're favourites the gulf in quality is nowhere near the size it was the last time the two teams played each other.

• 1 month later...

:lol:

What can I say?

My only saving grace here is that at least I didn't act like bennett. He predicted his own team to get horsed then ran around the forum like a dug with two dicks when they won. :lol:

At least we'll have a new manager next season. Maybe even a guid yin. :(

Congratulations. Now f**k off.

What can I say?

My only saving grace here is that at least I didn't act like bennett. He predicted his own team to get horsed then ran around the forum like a dug with two dicks when they won. :lol:

At least we'll have a new manager next season. Maybe even a guid yin. :(

Congratulations. Now f**k off.

Saving grace f**k all, although at least you eventually showed up, magee's alias' are posted missing (maybe same place as brown went missing) and daviebhoy has vanished

So tell us again about this "bye" to the final, did you mean a wave goodbye to it :lol:

Saving grace f**k all, although at least you eventually showed up, magee's alias' are posted missing (maybe same place as brown went missing) and daviebhoy has vanished

So tell us again about this "bye" to the final, did you mean a wave goodbye to it :lol:

I'll be honest here. I found yesterdays result rather humiliating. Rangers are bang average and it shows how far Celtic have regressed. We're now bang average too. It also doesn't help that our manager seems to have Ally McCoist type DNA.

Archived