Scottish cup semi finalists

If we don't retain it, I'd like to see a United v Dundee final. Could the Dee rub in what looks like United's inevitable relegation and avenge their loss of 1979 or will the Arabs salvage their worst season in decades with a famous win?

It'd be great.

Aye, would attract a huge crowd.... Maybe 10,000 or so.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye, would attract a huge crowd.... Maybe 10,000 or so.

Honestly, get over yourself. Someone on the Cup page already pointed out the relative demography of both our catchment areas for a fan base and also quite succinctly pointed out the numbers of Glory hunting, religiously misguided and downright mentally subnormal that the history (your old now defunct club) gathered around itself.

We're smaller clubs, we know that, but who would you play if we didn't exist. The other cheek?

FFS

Honestly, get over yourself. Someone on the Cup page already pointed out the relative demography of both our catchment areas for a fan base and also quite succinctly pointed out the numbers of Glory hunting, religiously misguided and downright mentally subnormal that the history (your old now defunct club) gathered around itself.

We're smaller clubs, we know that, but who would you play if we didn't exist. The other cheek?

FFS

An average home gate of 5,500 is still pretty poor for a City the size of Dundee.

Ken couldn't bare it if it ever happened. That Hibs v Hearts final must of been a nightmare for the Hibs fans.

I'll say Celtic, Ross County, Hibs and Rangers.

I think I can speak on their behalf when I say: it was. greggy.png

Archived