DUNIPACE JUNIORS

MrAnoymous

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why don't you get onboard the committee and see what you can do to help, it's easy to criticise looking at it from the outside. Get yourself on the committee, I'm sure you'll do well as you've always plenty to say

on here

No thank you, I'll pay my cash and back the club from the terrace like you

Dont think gareth will take over, theres a divide in the team, boys squaring upto each other nearly fighting last night at training, one of my mates plays for them doesnt know how much longer gareth or alot of them are gonna stick at it before they jack it.

Dont think gareth will take over, theres a divide in the team, boys squaring upto each other nearly fighting last night at training, one of my mates plays for them doesnt know how much longer gareth or alot of them are gonna stick at it before they jack it.

There was a fight in every junior club I was ever at doesn't mean there is a divide. I didn't get on with every player o ever played with.

There was a fight in every junior club I was ever at doesn't mean there is a divide. I didn't get on with every player o ever played with.

Na i know that but just happened to occur as soon as moff was away? Coincidental? Dont think so

Na i know that but just happened to occur as soon as moff was away? Coincidental? Dont think so

No one likes to be in the position they are in and it can become heated. This happens at all football levels....

At the end of training both lads walked away together and the boys just want to get the club out of the mess they are in.

Don't understand why you had to bring this up in a forum? These things should stay within the club.

I don't think that'll come as a surprise to the regulars on here bud. :)

Gareth announced as new manager. Once again you on here slavering shite

Just left the training new faces in place was buzzing before during and after was good tonight

players enjoyed it new and old

I can second that...great atmosphere and attitude was different class from everyone!

One thing I can guarantee is that every player with give 110% to make sure the club stay up!!

Archived